Page 1 of 3
For the past couple of years, the senior pranks at my school have been just horrible.. I want to change this.. I wannna pull off a stunt that everyone will remember forever. ive got a large amount of guys already up for the challenge and rite now we're thinking about things we can do. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas? remember this is huge so i dun want the usually animal loose in the school and stuff like dat.
Quote by Twist of fate
Put lingerie on the school founder statue if you have one

even if we had one. thats jus disrespectful. so no
soy ou want to pull of a prank without being disrespectful? lame.. good luck trying to pull off anything interesting.

last year the seniors put a car on the roof, it was in the paper and on the internet everywhere. crazy stuff. i want to get people to build a big wooden barricade in front of the entrance to the school overnight, and then other small stuff (like forking the front lawn and TPing the trees).
Quote by Twist of fate
Put lingerie on the school founder statue if you have one

haha, i just sig'd you, i finally figured out how

how bout...somehow moving books and stuff between classrooms?
idk
im still in 8th grade so idk abou the internal workings of a HS
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Make a fort out of desks, books, chalkboards, maps, all kinds of school stuff. Then hide inside it all day peeking out occasionally.

I'd laugh at that and remember it forever.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
haha to the peanuts one
Quote by CodeMonk
Programming is an art form that fights back.

Quote by bob farrell

When Teenagers Crash Their Mothers Cars And Slash A Few Tires, The UG Justice Team Will Be There, And Justice . . . . . . . .Will Be Served!!!!
fill the halls with thousands of dixie cups full of water. that way they can't just be swept up- they need to be emptied one by one...
Schecter C-1+
Fender FM212R
Boss MD-2
A shitload of other pedals I never use.

Quote by Nelsean
I swallowed a marble when I was 8. I pooped it out in the same day too.

Quote by stringmagician
Only funny thing in this whole thread.
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
haha, i just sig'd you, i finally figured out how

how bout...somehow moving books and stuff between classrooms?
idk
im still in 8th grade so idk abou the internal workings of a HS

what abotu puttign vergiumite (if your aussie ) or soemthing like trhat on all the table sides so wehn people lean on them they get stain on their shirt or if its gonna be a fund rasir set up a rock concert and just have a bbunch of roks that people pay $10 for and then when the curtins open there just rocks(better if u draw faces ion them if u can) and then have like water bombs that the snoiurs chuck into the crowd form all around the sides
just pick up the whole school and move it
to me thats ****ing hilarious haha

haha no but really the idea with the founder statue was good

or if you wanna **** your car(s) up, baracade the entrance,
then fill the cars with concrete and basically stick them to the entrance
so its absolutly impossible to move them
Steal all the clocks in the school, ex-lax in the teachers coffee machine, those sorts of lovely things
Let loose a hungry tiger into the teacher's lounge.
Quote by Kensai
Racism... against the human race? Sure, go ahead
the best one ive ever heard is to take apart a junker car and then assemble it inside one of the rooms
My Gear:
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Epiphone Sheraton II
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Teese RMC Picture Wah
MXR Carbon Copy
Keeley Modded TS9
Korg Pitchblack
Schecter Omen 6
Dean Performer Acoustic

dude id close this thread before lil viking boy finds it! take it from my experience. he will only piss you off till you close it. but my suggestion is do many small things not on big thing. like rolling the dean up in a carpet and throwing him off a bridge. (if you have a dean. i dont know where you are.) otherwise, you could always just **** a girl infront of everyone. that'll get you remembered.
how about u put chocolate, or better liquid laxatives in the caffiteria food that way you wont disrespect the school it would be disrespecting the studdents ahhhhhhh. the bathrooms would be used up and the students would be crapping there paints. greatist prank ever.........................................................

or you can get a tuna can and opend it half way and let it sit somewear for like 6 months and then bring it to school and ductape it under the table, then coat it with something that no one would want to touch, not even with gloves.

theres two ideas
i got another idea using a cat and a brick but thats a little abusive for the cat and principle.
steal all the desks and leave them in the parking lot or something.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
You know, I thought for a second this forum had run out of great ideas and comedic material, but then I came to this thread. Now I know it's confirmed.

All of you suck.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Quote by AsianPirate
fill the halls with thousands of dixie cups full of water. that way they can't just be swept up- they need to be emptied one by one...

+1
spike the schools water supply with 5-MeO-DMT and nicotine, best prank ever.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Feb 15, 2007,
Quote by Neogioh
Did that not make you laugh?

Who do you think you are? Jesus?

Me....Jesus..............?

I think you messed up
ಥ_ಥ
At my school this year, the seniors stole the water containers from the cafeteria and started a water war on the middle of the school. Last year they got shaving cream and sharpies and just went crazy with the teachers' cars.

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Fill hundreds of dixie cups with water and then fill the halls with them.....after you take all the desks in the school and stack them in the parking lot.
Quote by Neogioh
I think you messed up.

It was aimed at Zukev lol.

I personally thought that idea was extravagant.

Reverse the sentences in that post then.

Whatever I don't give a flying **** anyway.
ಥ_ಥ
-If you happen to live in the states, and you have a state flower, Plant them all over the football field. It'll be illegal to dig them up.

-Get a bunch of people and at a set time flush all the toilets in the school at the same time.

-That idea with the water in the little cups was good

-let loose like 12 pigs in the school and have them numbered from 1-13 skipping one of the numbers. The administration will have a hell of a time trying to find that "13th pig"

..thats all i got. don't do something too stupid that will result in you getting rejected from colleges if you get caught
Quote by apbumsta
even if we had one. thats jus disrespectful. so no

thats already a bad sign that ur a puss
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Well to be fair, the dixie cups one is ok, but it could have been worded better. Like so;

Hmm, I recall a prank some chums and I pulled on the Dean at Wellington. We filled several hundred Dixie cups and put them into the hallway, nice and neatly in rows and rows. The janitorial staff had to personally clean up each cup by hand, lest they spill all over the floor. The Dean didn't figue out we had pulled said prank (and other such habber-dasheries) until a collegue ratted us out, but let's just say he won't be playing Cricket for quite a while (as we beat him to death with a Cricket bat and buried him in a bog). Good timesfor all!
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
hahaha
i just read the one about the "rock concert" that is the funniest thing ive read in like 2 years...
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
Oooh I know, dress up as pacman and have someone else dress up as clyde the ghost and run all over the school screaming expletives, into classrooms, across rows of desks, down hallways, on stairs, etc.
ok so i was reading these (flowers in the football field) and i just came up (kinda) with the thing im gonna do my prank

Plant like big ass trees in your football field/soccer field or what not
that would be BAD ASS
Take out all the valve core(I think that's what it's called) from all the busses. That way they can't pick up kids to go to school.
Quote by ygokazuki
Oooh I know, dress up as pacman and have someone else dress up as clyde the ghost and run all over the school screaming expletives, into classrooms, across rows of desks, down hallways, on stairs, etc.

way to steal from that video
member #4 of "i remember when pokemon used to be cool" club
Stick Maxi Pads All Over Some Teachers Desk and Door
Schecter Hellraiser C7 w/ BKPs
Hughes and Kettner Switchblade
Boss Noise Suppressor
Ibanez TS9
Boss Tuner
Morley Tremonti Wah

"From My Rotting Body, Flowers Shall Grow, And I Am In Them, And That Is Eternity"
Quote by suckers
ok so i was reading these (flowers in the football field) and i just came up (kinda) with the thing im gonna do my prank

Plant like big ass trees in your football field/soccer field or what not
that would be BAD ASS

how dumb are you? you know its impossible to transplant big trees right???

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Page 1 of 3