Had to be done, 'tis the season, no?

So who else on UG snowmobiles? What sleds do you have? Where do you go riding? Favorite snowmobile? etc.

I just got back from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Awesome riding there, I recommend anyone who enjoys the hobby to spend a week up there. Real friendly people, good food, and most importantly, awesome trails.

Discuss fellow slednecks.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
Had to be done, 'tis the season, no?

So who else on UG snowmobiles? What sleds do you have? Where do you go riding? Favorite snowmobile? etc.

I just got back from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Awesome riding there, I recommend anyone who enjoys the hobby to spend a week up there. Real friendly people, good food, and most importantly, awesome trails.

Discuss fellow slednecks.

I live in the UP! Whereabouts were you?
<Han> I love Hitler
I'm Canadian, eh and I love snowmobiling.

Right now I have a 2007 Ski-Doo MXZ Renegade with the 800 engine.

****ing fast !!
ಥ_ಥ
^I can't tell you how many Renegades I saw this past week. Seemed to be the sled of choice. They're nice though, that's for sure.

Quote by HaKattack
I live in the UP! Whereabouts were you?

No way! I stayed in Newberry, but I rode around the island a lot (across the Mackinaw Bridge.) The ride to the Upper and Lower falls was fun, especially to the Lower Falls.

I have an Artic-Cat F7 and a Ski-Doo MXZ 700. I want to get a '06 Artic-Cat F7 though, those things are amazing.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by ibaRGnez321
^I can't tell you how many Renegades I saw this past week. Seemed to be the sled of choice. They're nice though, that's for sure.

No way! I stayed in Newberry, but I rode around the island a lot (across the Mackinaw Bridge.) The ride to the Upper and Lower falls was fun, especially to the Lower Falls.

I have an Artic-Cat F7 and a Ski-Doo MXZ 700. I want to get a '06 Artic-Cat F7 though, those things are amazing.

Small world...I live in Marquette, about 2 hours from Newberry.
<Han> I love Hitler
^Indeed, I probably drove past your town, lol.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Ya, my snowmoblie pretty much PWNS every one mentioned so far.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
My family's got a Yamaha Vector 1000 and SRX 700 and I go out occasionally. My dad loves the sport and every able winter weekend he gets, I hardly see him around haha.
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Quote by arsonite
^ How many cc's is that?

ARSEDIT: To the snowboard

Not sure exacly. I know its 160 CM. Ive only taken it up to about 40 or 50ish and even then it scares the living shit out of me.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by statopaul_mark
My family's got a Yamaha Vector 1000 and SRX 700 and I go out occasionally. My dad loves the sport and every able winter weekend he gets, I hardly see him around haha.

You can't blame him though. My dads the same way, but I'm usually the one planning where we go.

We also have an older Yamaha SRV, but it's not running (damn carbs.) I'm going to change the plugs tomorrow and see if I can get it running though.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
Quote by soul_power
Not sure exacly. I know its 160 CM. Ive only taken it up to about 40 or 50ish and even then it scares the living shit out of me.

You must get some good gas mileage then.
ಥ_ಥ
^I must say, this past week it was a pain filling up all three sleds every morning. Damn 2-strokes.
Quote by tronsbasscool

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
There's already an "Only snowmobile thread"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I live in Sweden, everybody in Sweden has snowmobiles, my family ownes a Yamaha Phazer and a Skidoo Summit (not allowed to drive that one thought).
My current rig:
Samick Strat
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox DA-5
Samick 80 watts amp (Doesn't sound good though)
Zoom 505
Boss DS-2
:stickpoke