guitar guy 6006
My name is Lee
645 IQ
tell me what you think of my newest song

suggestions...?

crit for crit...?

listen to the whole thing there is a lot of diversity through it...!

this is my song that i am most proud of please dont steal it.. i will know
Attachments:
check it yo.zip
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
HumanitysDeath
UG Board King
264 IQ
*steals*
Teehee. Just kidding, of course.

That entire thing was really awesome. I loved the whole thing. I want to see you and your band live now. That intro was really awesome. And the bass made it all the better. The dynamics on the rhythm guitar starting at bar 30 were superb, they really made that part sound amazing.

I don't like the random scale playing at bar 17. Seems. I dunno. You just could've transitioned that a lot better.

But I do love that piano. That sounds really great with everything else.

Love it, man!

Care to crit mine? There's a link in the sig.
Spiral Out
guitar guy 6006
My name is Lee
645 IQ
oh and im only fourteen years old, is this good songwriting ability for a fourteen yr old?

i wrote the whole thing by myself
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Last edited by guitar guy 6006 at Feb 16, 2007,
Ryioku
UG Senior Member
1,294 IQ
Age isnt a factor... its just a bout how well you can do what you do. And while the genre of music isnt my preferred genre... it was very well made, and i applaud you.

Crit Mine?

Its on the firs tpage... "Woven by Nightfall"
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
Reverb X
Soul Prospect
284 IQ
I dont have powertab, so i cant listen to it. Check out my song in my sig.
::::Soul Prospect::::
♪♫♫♫♪
MadMudgeN
Lets do this I'm a cashew
1,716 IQ
That was quite the cool piece. I liked it a whole lot, except for the end. I didn't get the cadence I wanted. If it's not a perfect cadence, I'd fix it so it is, but other than that, I think that's quite excellent. 9.5/10... crit mine please? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524060
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
guitar guy 6006
My name is Lee
645 IQ
now i uploaded it with midi so people without powertab can listen i guess.
Attachments:
lee howard.zip
Quote by MightyAl

]
jazkel24
UG Newbie
440 IQ
man. i hate midi...

naw. but your song sounds good. i just hate the way my comp speakers portray it. its kinda tinny. good work though./
Resident Melbournian of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join. Australians only.
cool#9
next satriani
309 IQ
Pretty cool, pretty cool.
Only bad comment i have is the dissonence, i know its intentional, but this song doesn't have the right mood to pull off dissonence.
Other then that, two thumbs up, three if i could.