does anybody on here watch this show? i think that it is completey retarded. i got to Spain Park High which is Hoovers "rival". really just the other school in Hoover. everybody down here talks about two a days all the time!
1993 Jackson Dinky Professional XL (shred)
Modified Squier Strat (blues and anything)
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Original Crybaby GCB-95
I bet ever kid in that school is high on themselves because they're on MTV. *spits in the general direction of MTV*
"Do it fer yer coach" worst show
Well, the clock says it's time to close now
I guess I'd better go now
I'd really like to stay here all night.
I HATE THIS! all of this goes on right down the street from me. i see that redneck coach at least once a week. seriously that show makes it look like everybody down here is rednecks and is obbsessed with football.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
South Panola, Mississippi, which has won all their games in the past four (or more, I just know they have 40+ winning streak) seasons, will own Hoover this spring in the spring game
Quote by rockr09
South Panola, Mississippi, which has won all their games in the past four (or more, I just know they have 40+ winning streak) seasons, will own Hoover this spring in the spring game

Oh good. Now we'll get to see them all cry about losing a football game...
^^^ thank you!!!! well since i go to spain park it is a given for us to hate hoover. they are our biggest rivalry. even though we've never beat them. i really wanna see them lose.
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT
Boss DS-1 Distortion
o and am I the only one to notice that just about every team they play is "their big rival"
Am I the only one to notice the "high schooler" looks like he's wearing a really bad toupee...
I think it's cute that they try to make real life look like a teen movie.