Just had an "ex girlfriend" or more like a friend with privelages say she just wished that i'd've suggested naked cuddling in either a)her shower or b) her hot tub, i feel like a real dickwad now, would it be wrong to wish her current boyfriend ill? lol
No. Just spread incriminating evidence about him in your favor so she breaks up with him...then your in. (in more ways than one.)
Nikolas
No, do I need to grab the cactus and lube?
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
****, when your ever in need of a laugh at your own stupid predicaments count on the pit to help you out
What's the point in calling it 'naked cuddling'? We all know that when two members of opposing genders do anything naked together the end result is always the same.

Unless you're using it as a euphemism for sex, which would then render my post irrelevant.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 16, 2007,
Shower sex is so awesome. You totally missed out.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Oh shower sex has happened before (just not with her) and i agree, i did miss out... i don't deserve life
Well if she was a friend with benefit, then that makes up for it, because that is most guys' dream. Also, it is somewhat her fault for not telling you. We can't exactly say "hey let's do it in the tub today". We get hit.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
why dont you show up at her house naked and see what she says?
Just tell her she can still do those things if she wants to do them with you.
[Sig goes here]
lol you wouldnt wanna curse it since then youll have more bad luck... if you get it.
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.