itscodyxx.listen2myradio.com

I broadcast these artists and more:

Nirvana, Bad Brains, ACDC, KISS, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Sonic Youth, The Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Bad Religion, The Clash, The Ramones, The Pixies, Mudhoney, The Offspring, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Fugazi, Foo Fighters, Jane's Addiction, The Misfits, Queens of the Stone Age, Velvet Underground, U2, The Screamers, The Germs, Silverchair, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Primus, Mother Love Bone, Neil Young, Anthrax, Black Flag, Boston, Dinosaur Jr., The Hives, Reagan Youth, The Black Crowes, Circle Jerks, Switchfoot, The Melvins, Rush, Gumball, Bush, L7, Leadbelly, Half Japanese, Tool, Meat Puppets, Hole, Cream, The Doors, Flogging Molly, My Bloody Valentine, The Damned, Iron Maiden, Yonder Mountain String Band, The Jesus Lizard, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Frank Zappa, Flux of Pink Indians, Buddy Holly, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Chuck Berry, Al Di Meola, REM

Oh, and I may broadcast the new Dinosaur Jr. album that was leaked if anyone wants me to.
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
Last edited by c0d3ster at Feb 16, 2007,
haha, sorry. Just trying to get some listeners.
myspace.com/codesterness

Member #2 of the "Racecar is Racecar Spelled Backwards" club PM I AM JE§US to join.

Pink Lover.
Quote by c0d3ster
itscodyxx.listen2myradio.com

I broadcast these artists and more:

Nirvana, Bad Brains, ACDC, KISS, Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, The Beatles, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Who, Soundgarden, Audioslave, Pearl Jam, Sonic Youth, The Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Bad Religion, The Clash, The Ramones, The Pixies, Mudhoney, The Offspring, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Fugazi, Foo Fighters, Jane's Addiction, The Misfits, Queens of the Stone Age, Velvet Underground, U2, The Screamers, The Germs, Silverchair, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, Primus, Mother Love Bone, Neil Young, Anthrax, Black Flag, Boston, Dinosaur Jr., The Hives, Reagan Youth, The Black Crowes, Circle Jerks, Switchfoot, The Melvins, Rush, Gumball, Bush, L7, Leadbelly, Half Japanese, Tool, Meat Puppets, Hole, Cream, The Doors, Flogging Molly, My Bloody Valentine, The Damned, Iron Maiden, Yonder Mountain String Band, The Jesus Lizard, The Jesus and Mary Chain, Frank Zappa, Flux of Pink Indians, Buddy Holly, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Radiohead, Chuck Berry, Al Di Meola, REM

i approve of 90% of those bands.
And what exactly do you get out of this? It seems like it's a service anyone can use...
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Nothing actually. I just like sharing my music tastes with everyone else.
myspace.com/codesterness

Pink Lover.
Quote by c0d3ster
Nothing actually. I just like sharing my music tastes with everyone else.

Fair enough.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
try my site. it's called primusfan.listen2myrules.com

there are more qualified forums on this site to advertise that in. i do not know which, but i know there are.

*closed*
#DTWD