Page 1 of 2
no
Member #5 of the Red Sox fan club. PM Gibson06 to join.

Quote by thebrewfan
Once I saw someone try to seriously give someone "the vulcan death grip". That was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen until I saw this thread.
ive never really thought about it........

but i dunno.......yes?...maybe.....proably not....
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
2 questions

1. What super powers would I get?
2. is it a girl or boy baby?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke

just when i thought man had lost it's way, a poor fool steps out of the forest with a mind completely ****ING RETARDED and makes us all chuckle at man's current situation.

this bud's for you Mr. How-the-****-can-I-lose-everyone's-respect-for-me guy, for stupid questions were made for you, and you....for them.

oh shit, you like mogwai, i'll take this seriously then.

i'd **** the baby.
Yup.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
seems like people will create any degree of a thread just to get a rating and posting/viewing numbers like the religion and politics forums..
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
Quote by guitarshark2099
seems like people will create any degree of a thread just to get a rating and posting/viewing numbers like the religion and politics forums..

well way to do ur part in posting

and to answer the question... yes
Quote by RockThe40oz

No idea who she is... but I'd insert my penis into her vaginal cavity and perform intercourse on her, if you know what I mean.

This is the most screwed up thread I've seen all week.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Did asking such a question accomplish anything?

Edit: And to all of you potential pedos that actually said yes:
I hope to hell you all get bannings/warnings, this is low... even for the pit
Last edited by -[NiL]- at Feb 16, 2007,
u r sick
We may be divorced..... but we're still cousins

I came 2nd in the January 2007 Punk-0-Matic Tournament
Quote by Rankles
I frequently put capes on all my teeth and they go out fighting crime together.
I would.

Do you know how much shit you can steal if you're invisible? A lot.

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
depends...what flavor is the baby?
Save a drum, Bang a drummer!

Quote by Dragatear
You guys are REALLY strict. Worse than neopets.

Quote by Tyler Wright
cokesodanotdrug, your a bitch.
um... You sir might need to get some help. This isn't exactly the kind of question people actually ask. I'd give a shocking comparison in the hopes of making you become self aware of your possibly weed incurred inquiry, but I honestly don't think anything compares to the disgust of your question.

Wait, what kind of super powers are we talking about?
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
Quote by Ahh Shaith
I would.

Do you know how much shit you can steal if you're invisible? A lot.

So you would have sex with a baby, so you would be able to break the law? Aren't you a cool person.
this is just like the dead baby thread...except no ones been banned/warned yet....and i think the baby is still alive?
what superpowers?
Does a 17 year old in a nappy (daiper) count?
Leader of The Mighty Powermetal Brethren. PM me to join.

ALL HAIL DYSTOPIA!!!

Angry Mob
Quote by schecter_elite
So you would have sex with a baby, so you would be able to break the law? Aren't you a cool person.

Yeah. Yeah, I am.

BREAKING THE LAW! BREAKING THE LAW!

[[ Don't you ever, ever, ever trust my mercy. ]]
better rememember that baby has a father and im sure he would kill i know i would ya sick ****
ibanez rocks
first off. depends what powers u get, i wouldn't do it to become that flame on **** from the fantastic 4, they would have to be sweet powers. and i would have sex with myself as a baby for it. but if i would really do it i couldn't answer unless i was there n could see how serious the wizard offering it to me was.
Hmm... I'd have to say yes, but only if I could turn into liquid metal like the T-1000. That'd be badass.
Member #1,267,859 of the I'd die for Dethklok club. PM Vigilantius to join.

Infanterist of the First Reich of the Grammar Nazis.

Quote by MusicMan00
I noticed the avatar before I read what you said. Then I read it. Then I laughed.
Quote by headbanger408
Hmm... I'd have to say yes, but only if I could turn into liquid metal like the T-1000. That'd be badass.

Then you could decapitate the baby and rape it's windpipe. Awesome.
Quote by mogwai777
Well, you read the question. Serious answers fellas. Would you do it?

Ok now....see my join date?
I been here awhile. Seen some disgusting topics.
Congratulations. You have obtained the unobtainable. You have brought The Pit to a NEW LOW.
Page 1 of 2