Hey, Before diving into something like "OMG HOW DO I DO THIZZ"

I'm gonna try to be as specific as possible; I'm not really new to the whole death metal, guttural, pig squealing thing, and I was good enough to be in a band. But see my problem is, I heard so much shit from different people on different techniques.

Can somebody give me pointers on how to bust gutturals like Bones98.

His video: Video here

And yes, I have been doing this for a while , and I wouldn't usually resort to posting a new thread, but please, somebody help me.
That guy sucked ass
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
i think that guy should come out of the closet
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by 0vermind
Well I didn't think so, I think he's rather good at what he does.

Well personally, and I bet more people will agree, to low of gutterals sound awful if not done properly. If used in moderation it can add more diversity to your music, much like a divebomb on guitar, but just sounding like that the whole way through sounds horrible. But if you really want to know how, you basically stick out your chest, take a huge breath, form your tounge into sort of a "u" shape(you will have to play around with how your toungue shapes) and basically exhale with noise primarilly coming from your diaphram. Also, your mouth should be more of an "o" shape. Should work out, a bit hard to master though. But like I said, don't only use it, your abnd will suck
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Well personally, and I bet more people will agree, to low of gutterals sound awful if not done properly. If used in moderation it can add more diversity to your music, much like a divebomb on guitar, but just sounding like that the whole way through sounds horrible. But if you really want to know how, you basically stick out your chest, take a huge breath, form your tounge into sort of a "u" shape(you will have to play around with how your toungue shapes) and basically exhale with noise primarilly coming from your diaphram. Also, your mouth should be more of an "o" shape. Should work out, a bit hard to master though. But like I said, don't only use it, your abnd will suck

Thank you for the logical statement, unlike most people.
eh i remember that guy, he probably still posts at metaltabs.com look him up there
anyways, you could have easily asked this in the growling thread
My sig is better than yours