ZOMG X2 KNOCK BACK FTW!!!! + CBASHER FTW!!! ZOMG GG
dats liek 55% STUN SO CHEAP GTFO
turn off ur mh nub!!!
Faceless Void does CHRONOSPHERE! maskofmadness activated double bash hyperstone KILL KILL KILL you dead. i froze you before you could nether strike me noob.
Quote by <><
That's nice.

Learn to spell.
'

POTM ELUNES ARROWS YOU! YER KIRBY IS STUNNED, NOW ATTACK WITH SKADI AND BURIZE FTW! STARFALL FOR FINISHER.
Wait I Use Slitherine With C Basher!!! And Mkb And Dr Zomg Pwnage And Hot Waaaat And Radiance Nuber
Waaat And Linken Oh Got Out Of Ur Stun And Bashed Sutn Omg Finished Nubbbb
ohhh so i take my dark archon and mind control roshan at lvl 1 OH PWN U ALL EVEN UR POTM WAAAAAAAAAT GOT SERVED
Quote by fallen-shinobi
Wait I Use Slitherine With C Basher!!! And Mkb And Dr Zomg Pwnage And Hot Waaaat And Radiance Nuber
Waaat And Linken Oh Got Out Of Ur Stun And Bashed Sutn Omg Finished Nubbbb

LINKENS DOESNT CANCEL STUN NOOB.

TIDEHUNTER WITH REFRESHER ORB AND 4 DIVINE RAPIERS AND AN AEGIS WITH 9 CHARGES, BITCH.
Quote by fallen-shinobi
ohhh so i take my dark archon and mind control roshan at lvl 1 OH PWN U ALL EVEN UR POTM WAAAAAAAAAT GOT SERVED

SKELETON KING SOLOS ROSHAN WITH LIFE STEAL, BASHERS AND 2 HYPERSTONES FTW!
Quote by fallen-shinobi
Oh But I Mced Roshan Right When U Guys Picked Heros So U Got No Basher Or Hypersone Oh Nubed

AREM NOOB
with Danny Marianno of North Side knocking his ass out :P
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
Quote by FrancheComa
**** yoou! kidding... but seriously that they hell has he done? danzigs a legend

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6sR3I4iNhiM

watch and weep kiddo.
Quote by Holy Katana
God created man before creating woman, because you need a rough draft before you create a masterpiece.

Member #4 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM altronataku or apocalypse13 to join.
The hell is Danzig?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Guys, this is the greatest thread ever...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Vornik
The hell is Danzig?

the original singer/songwriter for the misfits. also becareful saying that...you'll get all the hardcore fanboyz and hardxcore girls wanting to " TRY " insulting you
Quote by Holy Katana

Quote by Lycan
the original singer/songwriter for the misfits. also becareful saying that...you'll get all the hardcore fanboyz and hardxcore girls wanting to " TRY " insulting you

Ah. Knowledge is power.

And I couldn't give a damn about fanboys insulting me.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
understandable...but they get annoying...like a ****ing hornets nest ><
Quote by Holy Katana