so i've been playing electric for a long time now, and i've gotten back into fingerpicking lately. i've already mastered a lot of classical pieces by bach and such. and also a couple of songs by harry sacksioni including his song Elixer wich is pretty much the hardest song i've come across still it took me only week of hard work. so does anyone know of a song harder than Elixer? (if you don't know it there's a tab of it on here)

thanks
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
I don't know. Bohemian Rhapsody arranged on a classical?
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
I dunno..

Learn improvising i guess.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
while I'm not familiar with Elixer, I'm sure there is harder yet.

Segovia's version of Paganini's Romance, lots of Bach stuff is very difficult. Try the whole lute suit BWV 996. Have you tried any Leo Brouwer? That will take you in a different direction.

I'm really not sure, I wish I knew this Elixer. I'd like you to hear your recordings of one of these songs. How can I listen to you?
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
most likely not since i don't have a microphone or any recording device other than a beat-up tape player. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/harry_sacksioni/elixer_power_tab.htm
this is the link to a power tab that's on here, and if you import it on guitar pro you can listen to it.
it took me about a week to master, not a normal one that is, it was vacation and i was pretty much playing 12 hours a day. messed me up real good
and took a while to get the RSI out of my muscles. it's just a bit too addicting sometimes, still i'll take a look into this segovia guy and see what he has to offer.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
most likely not since i don't have a microphone or any recording device other than a beat-up tape player. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/h/harry_sacksioni/elixer_power_tab.htm
this is the link to a power tab that's on here, and if you import it on guitar pro you can listen to it.
it took me about a week to master, not a normal one that is, it was vacation and i was pretty much playing 12 hours a day. messed me up real good
and took a while to get the RSI out of my muscles. it's just a bit too addicting sometimes, still i'll take a look into this segovia guy and see what he has to offer.

Ahh, I just wanted to hear YOU playing so I could listen to your tone, and technique, you know? It's still all good though, now I can at least get a feel for the song , thanks.

Andres Segovia is THE grandaddy of guitar. Without him no one would likely be playing. He is very good, heh. Julien Bream is the modern day Segovia, he is very good as well. He was the first guitarist to fully play a piece of Bach's, the title of which has conveniently eluded me.

Good to know I'm not alone in my studies
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
i remember the name now, read it in a book somewhere. should be laying around somewhere on my room, i picked up a book with classical compositions when i was in america but it's mostly compilations so i can't learn the whole song. however these are some nice things and i'll look into them, thanks.
UG's Flamenco Club