The germs that come out of my nose when I sneeze are more intelligent than you will ever be.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
how do they suck?
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Eurgh, you're all that's wrong with UG. You get this preconceived notion that because Stairway to Heaven is rated as the best guitar solo ever made (it isn't) then we all must worship Zeppelin. Well, in reality, that couldn't be further from the truth.

If you have a problem with his opinion, here's a list of things you can do:

1) Ignore it
2) Clam up and accept that music is all about preference
3) Cry yourself to sleep
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Im not a huge fan of Led Zep either TBH...Im not saying they suck or anything, I just dont really like that style of music.
there always seems to be 2 types of classic rock listeners, the zeppelin lovers and the zeppelin haters
I thought this thread would be about taking a huge dump. I am very disappointed in you, threadstarter.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I thought this thread would be about taking a huge dump. I am very disappointed in you, threadstarter.

i apologise unconditionally

its not that i can't accept his opinion, its that he said they suck, which they do not, they make brilliant music, its not if you like it or not, its just the Zeppelin made great music
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.