Did U Know That Dave Asked Dime To Join Meagdeth But He Didnt Do Beacause He Didnt Want To Leave Vinne Paul Behind
I was looking for Chris Poland's solo shit the other day, but the jazzy-ness scared me away.
Quote by deemoe4tweezy
Did U Know That Dave Asked Dime To Join Meagdeth But He Didnt Do Beacause He Didnt Want To Leave Vinne Paul Behind

Yeah dude. Could you imagine if he had joined though? I can't picture Dime and Dave having any music chemistry, they're both pretty stand-alone guys.
Quote by rifftnstrings
Yeah dude. Could you imagine if he had joined though? I can't picture Dime and Dave having any music chemistry, they're both pretty stand-alone guys.

TRUE YOU GOT A GOOD POINT
Well I don't think either is better than the other per se, however I love Marty's style more than any guitarist I've ever heard, he definitely gets my pick as favorite of the two.
Well Ne Ways Riffnstrings Im Out Here To Go Practice And Smoke A Bowl To My Head For My Bay Day ........ Later
Quote by rifftnstrings
Well I don't think either is better than the other per se, however I love Marty's style more than any guitarist I've ever heard, he definitely gets my pick as favorite of the two.

I HAVENT HEARD TO MUCH BYE MARTY TO DETERMINE MY OPNION ONLY MEGADETH BUT I HEARD HES GOT SUM COOL SOLO STUFF ON U TUBE
Lern hw 2 spelll n trn off ur gddamn Capz Locke r-tard.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I think fried men are a bit overrated.. I always read about them here, but fried men? Ew.

Pole land on the other hand.. now thats cool.
Friedman is by far the better guitarist. Poland owns hard, but he wasn't quite as good as Friedman.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Friedman's technique is WAY better. Marty is a uniquely gifted guitarist, whereas Poland just isn't on his level.

Sorry if my spelling is bad.
It's been a long October in the City of the Damned
All the psychos and the killers take the children by their hands....
Quote by Jackolas
I think fried men are a bit overrated.. I always read about them here, but fried men? Ew.

Pole land on the other hand.. now thats cool.

haha clever.

Friedmen gets my vote
Quote by Jackolas

Oh my God, you have no idea how hard i laughed
Friedman ftw, although I was attracted to Megadeth by Poland's playing on PSBWB.
But seriously, there's no contest there. Marty's a god.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
friedman > poland

glen drover is in there somewhere
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Marty Friedman (guitarist extrordinaire) vs. Poland (as in "You forgot Poland")?
"That Hidde's a cool guy" -Abe Lincoln
"Hidde? Yeah we jam all the time" -Steve Vai
"Remember that time when burt jumped out of the tree and into the river? Good times!" -Jesus

So I heard you liek profiles?
TS, have you taken a hit or two to the head recently or have you just been smoking pot?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Definitely Marty Friedman.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on