Band members in West Yorkshire. Anyone wanting a rythem guitarist. Havent been playing that long nearly 2 year. Just been jamming with mates but they are not bothered anymore. (my mates wife says the neighbours are complaining) Im into rock blues. Got good timing. Anyone interested?
hey where abouts in Yorkshire are you? Im in Leeds and was looking to start up a band. I can play bass or guitar and a friend of mine can play drums, bass or guitar. It wouldn't be too hard to find a singer. How old are you? Who are your fave artists?
I live in Ackworth a village just out of pontefract its about 15 mile from leeds. Im 25 and im into Thin lizzy ACDC dont mind a bit of iron maiden judas priest. Recently been to see bands like Kooks Larrikin Love Towers of London. What about you mate?
dudes

im in leeds and im 22, guitarist. not amazing but good enough and getting better. rock, classic rock, metal, punk and anything sleazy... ya! thats what ya want, wouldnt mind a jam and maybe try to get a band going. my kits shit but im saving loads for some quality stuff. peace
im up for a jam. My kits not the best but OK. Have you got anywhere to crank up the amps. ive been looking into getting a spot to practise in a pub near me if you would be interested as ive started jamming with a bassist and a drummer on the way
ye i'll have u in our band there might be a slight age gap as most im 16 and so is the drummer/.
Last edited by DevilDrive at Feb 20, 2007,
Quote by dazzler101
im up for a jam. My kits not the best but OK. Have you got anywhere to crank up the amps. ive been looking into getting a spot to practise in a pub near me if you would be interested as ive started jamming with a bassist and a drummer on the way

yeah im up for that. my apartment prob not the best to practise loud in seen as though im surrounded by neighbours. ive got a company van which is all paid for and good for carting kit around too so i can go anywhere to play. think im gonna buy a decent amp cos i only got a 20W one at the min (student loans dont get you much).
Im looking into getting a spot at jam rehersal studios on roseville road near sound control in leeds check it out on web and see what you think. I have recruited a bassist and a drummer. You can hire a full set of drums so there is no need for carting drums to rehersal. For an hour it works out at £10 with drums and 800watt rig. So between 4 it would be cheap. Rock on!
sweet!!! thats well cheap too. would be good just to have a little go and see what it sounds like. and then see what happens from there.

you can contact me on this or my hotmail is deanodon@hotmail.com i have msn on whenever im home, or my myspace is in my sig... dont be put off by he ugly balding guy.

good efforts all round, rock'n'roll

EDIT: bought a new guitar today. and next month ill have a new amp. note... next month only a week or so away. SWEET!
Last edited by deanodon at Feb 21, 2007,