Ok the deal is i have a france quiz finals to attend and i dont know where to start and where to end man....im so nervous and so freakin scared...

So if u guys dont mind tell me anything and everything important about france....anything about france other than its butt-secks and shoop da woops cause that i know bout...

SO GO !!!!

Help X-boy out
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
Paris is the capital city

Other places include;

Nantes
Nice
Bordeaux
Montpellier
Marseilles

And so on.

I think there's a river running through it too, a fairly major one, could be wrong.

It has a sea border, and borders several countries.

They've won the World Cup like, twice or something.

Go Google.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Wikipedia?
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
theyre cheese eating surrender monkeys?

nah, theres a lot of good history in france

it would probably be a good idea to read up on castles, the french valleys, french revolution, french composers, wars
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
theres that jail and notrodame and eifel tower and shit....jail i think might be called basteille and it also has a day named after the destruction of the jail...the palace of versai???that king louithe 6th had like 7 wives and he was killed in an escape attempt to the bordser,...thats all i can really remember right now...o and they were famous for the guilotine
Ya im googling but there is so much info that i want to know what you guys think people could be asked in a quiz competition about france...so go on
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

dude...use wikipedia.....dont act lame
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
sort of invented democracy, french revolutiuon, many kings named louis (16 of them i believe), always startin wars with england, louis the fourteenth spent like all of frances money on this absolutely massive castle in versailles (no toilets though), and they got there asses kicked in WW1 WW2 and vietnam, and then they didnt go to iraq
EDIT: oh yeah, and they say stuff like "ooo la la, we are fruuuuunshhh, crosant, baguet, oui oui ohoh"
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Last edited by High_o at Feb 16, 2007,
Dude i could read wikepedia for a ****ing lifetime and not get over with it moreover i dont think any normal guy would read all of wikipedia....im just asking u to tell me whats france famous for u know stuff people know bout france...unknown or known....if you wanna be such an ass go put a screwdriver in ur butt...
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

They have a presidential election in April/May...

Sarkozy ftw!

edit: and also, the present president is Jacques Chirac... you might get asked that...
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
is the quiz about everything in france or something in particular???
brian........ top marks for not trying
The quiz is anything about france....thats why i feel so helpless man....they can pick anythin man...thats like the same odds as picking a UG'er and picking out the smart one....almost impossible...and who is Sarkozy ??
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

The French are quite skillful in using search engines.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
They have these Hyper-marts (Super-U and such) which are awesome, you can get just about anything from some of them!
tourism and food are their biggest money makers. That river Jamie is talking about is the Rhine and its a very important river. Last but not least the French are assholes.

first two are right use them
Quote by X-Boy
The quiz is anything about france....thats why i feel so helpless man....they can pick anythin man...thats like the same odds as picking a UG'er and picking out the smart one....almost impossible...and who is Sarkozy ??

Sarkozy is one of the candidates running for the presidential elections this coming spring. The main candidates are Nicholas Sarkozy, Segolene Royal and possibly Jean Marie Le Pen, the right wing extremist, lol.

Um okay other facts about France...

it's the largest country in Europe (unless you count Russia and you shouldn't cos it's not properly in Europe lolol)

uh that's all I can think of... I doubt on your test you're gonna get asked like "what is the exact population of France?" (about 60million btw) or "what is the exact size of France in km squared?" (547,030 btw)

edit: ooh idea, French is now in its 5th revolution... THE french revolution (the first one) was in 1789.
Quote by Kensai
Last edited by jallas at Feb 16, 2007,
Quote by chocolatguitar
there are 10 eiffel towers, the national food is baguettes.

Erm... It's official. You are retarted.
why ask us? use a search engine or wikipedia you fool.
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Man dont you ****ing assholes understand that i want to know what you guys think ??? ****tards....man UG is dumb !!!

And jalla u my love ....now what did you mean by the 5th revolution ??? the first i can understand it was a fight for freedom and stuff....but when did the other 4 happen ??? in dumb bout france fo sure....
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by X-Boy
Man dont you ****ing assholes understand that i want to know what you guys think ??? ****tards....man UG is dumb !!!

What you suggested in your first post was that what you wanted were facts about France as documentation for your quiz, not the personal opinions of UG members.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
man i cant be arsed to argue with u man...just tell me anything bout france if u can if u cant then sorry...sheesh
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Quote by X-Boy

And jalla u my love ....now what did you mean by the 5th revolution ??? the first i can understand it was a fight for freedom and stuff....but when did the other 4 happen ??? in dumb bout france fo sure....

Oops sorry I meant 5th Republic, not revolution haha. France is in it's 5th Republic, the Revolution was started in 1789. Lol, sorry

Erm so yeah basically over the years (well since 1789) they have had new Republics every so often:

The 1st Republic [1792-1804]
The 2nd Republic [1848-1852]
The 3rd Republic [1870-1940]
The 4th Republic [1947-1958]
The 5th Republic [1958-Present
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you should try the "simplified english" on wikipedia. Then you only have more of a summary of the whole article. And don't forget Napoleon.
So all ive got so far is jalls help, wikipedia articles and napolean....thats all huh ?
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

The currency in France is the Euro (&euro, it changed fairly recently from Francs and cents.

The national language is French.

There, 2 facts about France, as well as others I posted earlier.

There's the channel tunnel running from Dover (England) to Calais (France).
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Wikipedia is comprehensive and moreover its an ENCYCLOPEDIA!!! Yes does that rind any bells?

They meant or reference and learning.

Im sure these posts are helping a lot.
Quote by hendo123456789
invincibleneo - you are one of the only people in this thread that talk sense.
Ok guys what im exactly doing is getting the point you guys give me and researching more into them....si ???

What about famous french people ?? who discovered the periscope ?? I could never figure it out....
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Stop having other people do your dirty work for you, you lazy piece of garbage. And it people are trying to help you, dont bash them if they dont tell you EXACTLY what you want.
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

no im not bashing them...but wont it piss you off if a guy continously tells u bout wikipedia....yes i have discovered wikipedia nd yes i know about google...if this site was not about opinions and more about tell people to stop asking questions and go wiki or google then it might as well be called ultimate-helpline.com
Quote by blynd_snyper

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!