Poll: So... have you?
Poll Options
View poll results: So... have you?
Yes
84 48%
(manly voice) yes
48 28%
(girly voice) yes................................
12 7%
I didn't have balls to start with
29 17%
Voters: 174.
Page 1 of 2
wtf? I trim mine with an electric trimmer
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Lol no! My mate was getting head and a girl bit his nob though. She hit a vein and there was blood everywhere. God that was an odd party.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
only time that ever happened was when scissors an a trimmer were not readily available and i tried using nail clippers to cut my pubes...

i was trimming my ball hair and i over-estimated and cut some scrotum.
I just slipped a little with a razor and made a tiny little cut like a centimeter away from my meat, I was lucky not to get the family jewels, but it still stung like a bitch.
Quote by chocolatguitar
only time that ever happened was when scissors an a trimmer were not readily available and i tried using nail clippers to cut my pubes...

i was trimming my ball hair and i over-estimated and cut some scrotum.

holy fucking shit
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Me and 2 of my friends were real drunk and decided to shave our pubes. Remember alcohol and pube shaving do not go together at all. I cut myself twice. It didn't hurt and luckily it healed quickly though
Quote by Caustic
Loviator sounds like a 70's sex toy, probably discontinued and withdrawn from retail due to poor grade rubber being used in construction.

Quote by Stop Messin'
Put the weed in your friends anus, light it, and use his pecker like a bong :O
well, if yes means no than yes...pay more attention on your poll next time, and your balls...
You may want to keep the sharp objects away from your junk if you can't refrain from cutting yourself.

Just sayin....
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
Quote by This_Kidd
Lol no! My mate was getting head and a girl bit his nob though. She hit a vein and there was blood everywhere. God that was an odd party.

hahahhahahahaaha

But anyways, yea I trimmed mine this morning. My g/f asked me too sooo yea. I did it. But she shaved hers completely in turn so I'm happy
Free your mind
Last edited by why1not1try at Feb 16, 2007,
I don't trim down there. The thought of having scissors or razor down there freaks me out.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
It's 106 miles to chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses

That's the greatest movie quote ever. Blues brothers rock.
Free your mind
just reading this makes my balls hurt
Opeth - Tool - Ephel Duath - Cynic
Quote by MetalMilitia212
**** no, trimming's for pussies. Plus it apparently hurts like hell when they start coming back in.

What? Does your friend have razor sharp pubes?
Quote by Kensai
wtf? I trim mine with an electric trimmer

+1

i dont trust razors or scissors down there yet, but i had caught myself before, not on the sack but on the 4skin near the top, and it hurts
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by Metal Massacre
What? Does your friend have razor sharp pubes?

If you don't know what you're doing you can give yourself a hell of a rash by shaving too close. I've done it myself and its not fun. Sandpaper could not cure that itch!

Normally I just trim. Speaking of which, I could use a touch up to make Mr. Winky look bigger for tonights date.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by why1not1try
hahahhahahahaaha

But anyways, yea I trimmed mine this morning. My g/f asked me too sooo yea. I did it. But she shaved hers completely in turn so I'm happy

Her balls?
No, but once out of inane boredom I shaved my happy trail.

..I'm sure you wanted to know that.
member #2 [red army] of the Red vs. Blue Club. PM fret13 to join.
(I wasn't cool enough for a name)
Quote by RHCP94
Pfft, we all know Yakult isn't a person.
This thread is just horrible, you kids should be more careful when your cutting your ball hair.....
No. Im careful when I trimm em'.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
scissors or nail clippers + balls?!?! Please get a beard trimmer and save the rest of us from such horrible thoughts.
Gear:
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81/85
Ibanez RG350MP
Fender acoustic (Black)

Peavey Vypyr 15
Peavey 6505 212 combo
Quote by Methuselah
LOL I am not gay enough to shave. Real men are hairy all over, look at Chuck Norris.

Yeah, and apparently real men like not having much sex either
Most girls much prefer less hair

Quote by MetalMilitia212
**** no, trimming's for pussies. Plus it apparently hurts like hell when they start coming back in.

wrong

Yeah, I use an electric shaver. I would NEVER get a blade close to my junk.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
*Looks at own sig*

Yeah, i trim my pubes quite alot. I hate having a hairy groin reagon, it looks ugly and contrasts with my fairly hairless stomach and chest (only a tiny bit of hair there)
But yeah, last time i did it i like...crushed a bit of skin between the scissors...
Quote by bbsbass
Yeah, and apparently real men like not having much sex either
Most girls much prefer less hair

Sure make a gross general statement all women like hairless men. Also asplain Chuck Norris!
No...electric trimmer all the way. Fuck using scissors, I don't want to chance cutting it off.
Page 1 of 2