Hey, we're from Manchester, UK and we play Comedy/Alternative/Rock/Metal. We put up a rough version of one of our songs (Sci-Fi King) on myspace and I'd like it if you could take a look

We need to re-record it to make the vocals louder (or guitar quieter) but please check it out!

Myspace

We're in very early stages at the moment so I thought some constructive criticism would be nice, thanks. Our drummer is 12 and we're 13, so not the most musically trained yet.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Last edited by DigUpHerBones at Feb 16, 2007,
We have a couple of Metal songs which we'll try to get recorded tomorrow.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I'm not sure metal would be your thing, but whatever. The song might have comedy in it, but only in that you can't hear a word you're saying. Definitely redo it. Honestly test the levels out before you record a song, otherwise it's not really worth doing.
We'll re-record it then .

And yeah we play Metal, it's one of the main influences for me and the drummer.
didnt sound metal at all...
sorry...

it was alright, better than that naked brothers band shit which they're about the same age right?

a better recording would definately gather a better audience. pretty cool though...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .