What songs would you want played at a prom or school dance that they probably would never play?

For senior prom this year, me and a few friends are trying to get "Freebird" as the prom song. We'll see how it goes...
Yeah Freebird for me too. Love that song.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Just about every year at my school it's something like Dave Matthews, Coldplay, or Journey. Good luck getting people to want Free Bird.
LOL
Quote by llama_guitarist
Freebird! that would be sweet. This year our student government made "Far Away" by Nickelback our prom song so we got a petition signed to change it.

Well we're getting a petition this year to have "Freebird" as a nominee, since we usually have a list of about 5 that our class will vote on.
Quote by Draken
Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy

No offense, but wouldn't they normally play that type of stuff at a dance anyway?
Cannibal Corpse - Addicted To Vaginal Skin
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by AlexInChains
No offense, but wouldn't they normally play that type of stuff at a dance anyway?

<.<

>.>

damn you.
Quote by Draken
<.<

>.>

damn you.

They played dance dance at my school dance!
There was a mosh pit thing going on. It was kinda cool

I hate that song though.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
i didn't go to homecoming this year (sophmore) but last year my friend and i got the DJ to play "tonight, tonight" by smashing pumpkins and "closer" by nine inch nails. i guess you were only supposed to be able to request one song, but he said he hated all the fall out boy and my chemical romance and hip-hop crap that everyone else was requesting, and that we actually had good taste in music.
Quote by AlexInChains
I can imagine "Closer" at a school dance

It must have been quite awesome.

oh it was.
Me and a couple Of friends tried to get the DJ to Play the immigrant song by Led Zeppelin but for some reason he didn't bite.......
I don't like the term "dork" I prefer "Hip" or "Funky Fresh" I was cool in the 70's
Quote by ElephantMan4563
Me and a couple Of friends tried to get the DJ to Play the immigrant song by Led Zeppelin but for some reason he didn't bite.......

lol back at my elementery school we got the girl who organizesa the music (class prez, total bitch. everyone hates her) to play immagrant song. but only because i told her that everyone hates her and she has no life. she cried. but zeppelin was playing so i was happy.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
lol back at my elementery school we got the girl who organizesa the music (class prez, total bitch. everyone hates her) to play immagrant song. but only because i told her that everyone hates her and she has no life. she cried. but zeppelin was playing so i was happy.

Watever works to get the Zep on man, watever works.
Free your mind