I've got loads of homework/coursework to do, I've spent a couple of hours trying to start it properly but so far I only have about half a page and it's all nonsence. Any tips on how I can concentrate better?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Rory's_strat
Don't waste your time on UG.

UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Yeah, UG isn't the problem, it's one of the things that comes out of the problem. Really, anything?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
No no. Take a break and do something unrelated.

It's really hard to concentrate on something like that for longer than about 40 minutes per block. Give yourself half hour off and come back to it.

Trust me.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
Do something productive. Sitting on UG may give you a break, but you don't actually accomplish anything. Hell, go play guitar for half an hour or play some video games for a bit or something.. always helps me relax.

A good tip is that after you do a lot of studying, just relax for a bit before you take the test or quiz or whatever you were studying for. I like to study in advance and then spend the last hour or so dicking around playing guitar or video games or fucking my ex girlfriend
Video games productive? If you say so. That's what I'm doing anyway. Half an hour work, 20 minuites/ half an hour on bmezine and playing guitar. Plus a lot of caffine. It's good!
Clean your room, make sure everything is in order then just do your homework. Think about how it's going to look like when you're done as a reward
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
You just have to motivate and discipline yourself, there isn't some magical solution or pill that you can take, it all has to do with changing yourself.

If you can't find it within you to repeatedly do tasks which you hate, then when you grow older you will have the same problems in doing your job, which will get you fired and that'll cost you much more than a couple points on your grade.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Seriously, you should see my room. Once I've made sure everything is in order the work will be due in. Heh, I'm not the most tidy person in the world.