everyone knows that no matter who u are, air guitaring is never cool. so wat do we guitarists do when we hear this really cool song? i mean singers can sing to it and drummers can tap their hands to it, but wat can we do????
Quote by chocolatguitar
masturbate.

this man should be sigged

seriously though? I still do it. I did airguitar at my prom. Got 200 weird looks. Was fun
don't do it, you'll make the good guitarists look bad
Schecter C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack
Crate GFX-65
Peavy Bandit 112
Screaming Demon Wah
i got dragged onto a sorta danceing area at a gig thing....

it was in a pub so no moch pit n everyone was sitting down with drinks.....

some drunk punk dragged me up (the drunks always fancy me for some reason) and the punks were doing strange stagering dance...

i felt like a dick, still being sobre...

so started air guitaring!

even got round of applause when got onto knees beside the lead guitarist of band and started mimicing him (mainly cos they sucked)
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
i play guitar but i useually just tap along to the song
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Nothing wrong with air guitar! Infact, I do my best playing on my air carvin, while playing through my air h&k Alex lifeson sig. head, recording in my air studio.
I'm hungry.
You know what's funny, I agree Air Guitaring is never acceptable.

I played at this talent show competition and this group of guys formed this band called "Air Band," and performed a song on stage, completely air guitaring, air drumming, air singing etc. Is this acceptable?

The act was very funny, however there are strict rules about air guitaring.
Quote by afroguitar
everyone knows that no matter who u are, air guitaring is never cool.

what?
I air guitar a hell of a lot, usually whenever i hear a good song and there isn't a guitar in the vicinity. To such a worrying extent that i get annoyed at myself if i screw up a solo
Originally Posted By tortillamaster
GUITARS: jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa jugga jiga wa jugga jig wa meedley meedley meedley meedley meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

My dmusic

I love you but I've chosen darkness
Quote by The Jew
we can make love to inocent hot women in the middle of the road

that would be good, but we could just play it
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
Lol I remember that I once was really bored in a class in school, and started doing air guitar while I played the song in my head. Suddenly I look the table next to me, and a girl is watching me with a face of "what the phuck?". So suddenly she turns to her table partner and ask him "what is he doing?" with a worried voice
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Dude i just cant help but to air guitar and headbang to a good song
Member of "Marty Friedman>you" club

Quote by Confined Rage
you got wanked off by a fucking cat, at least you got some form of pussy.
Hmm i say we carry a cheap travel guitar around no matter where you go so your always prepared and dont get the wierd looks that come with playing the air guitar

Originally posted by ChocholatGuitar
Masturbate

^^^^^^^^ that works to tho
Quote by Abe
what?

Holy fuck that was funny. Thank you, Abe.
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
depends wat mood im in
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
if you know the song, you air guitar too it, but move your fingers in the right pattern,lol.
I air guitar all the time, only during solos thouigh haha
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
I air guitar ALLLLLL the time.

ESPECIALLY to Iron Maiden.

I mean, if you're a cheerleader and you're airguitaring to Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, MCR, or PATD!, then you're a retard.
^ theres guitars in those Bands?

I thought they were made on comp and those prettyboys just pose around with Plastic Guitars...

......Notice how "pretty" Todays Bands are...........
No rly?

Ya rly.
Air guitar is cooler than actual guitar, fuck you guys.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
Quote by Children Of War
^ theres guitars in those Bands?

I thought they were made on comp and those prettyboys just pose around with Plastic Guitars...

......Notice how "pretty" Todays Bands are...........

To be fair, old bands were also considered good looking at the time. Otherswise it would of just been drugs and rock and roll instead of the phrase sex, drugs and rock and roll. But yes new bands spend way too much time on their looks. (Although pete wentz claimed he wore make up to try and look less attractive, because apparently hes incredibly attractive without it or something...)
Quote by StonaLemons
To be fair, old bands were also considered good looking at the time. Otherswise it would of just been drugs and rock and roll instead of the phrase sex, drugs and rock and roll. But yes new bands spend way too much time on their looks. (Although pete wentz claimed he wore make up to try and look less attractive, because apparently hes incredibly attractive without it or something...)

To Give You a Better Understanding of what My Phrase meant,I meant Pretty as in Make Up....And Pete Wentz? Hes into Self Mind Indulgence
No rly?

Ya rly.