Page 1 of 2
wot would u guy class this as. Death Metal/Black Metal or something like Gothic Metal i dont know.
Thoughs???
Search button.

I call 'em Goth metal with some black metal influences.

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Filthy Maggot
well wot do u know, u like Green Day haha

You spell 'what' as 'wot' 'you' as 'u', and you use the devil smiley waaay too much.

What's your point?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
so do you fool. and for a metalhead or whatever the **** you want to call yourself.i also happen to know that you like mcr and fob so why dont you crawl into a hole and die. FOOL
Quote by duncang
What's your point?

my point is green day sux, and i dont like them ne more actully it was a phase. i grew up, i suggest u do the same darren.
Greenday1989, you have shit taste in music.

LET THIS THREAD DIE PLEASE!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead

LET THIS THREAD DIE PLEASE!

i agree u have shit taste, and no dont let it die. U die lol
Quote by raise_the_dead

do you even know my taste in music? no so shut the **** up. just cause i've got green day in my name it doesn't mean i rescrict myself to one genre.
Quote by Greenday1989
do you even know my taste in music? no so shut the **** up. just cause i've got green day in my name it doesn't mean i rescrict myself to one genre.

dude i know ur music taste and it all crap like, green day, nfg, fightstar and the list could continue ........ oh but then u like radiohead too GAY lol
Quote by Filthy Maggot
dude i know ur music taste and it all crap like, green day, nfg, fightstar and the list could continue ........ oh but then u like radiohead too GAY lol

yes i do indeed like them bands but i like the way you only named the poppier bands when i also like iron maiden, trivium, bullet and other heavy bands of that kind.
Quote by Greenday1989
yes i do indeed like them bands but i like the way you only named the poppier bands when i also like iron maiden, trivium, bullet and other heavy bands of that kind.

yes ok they are sightly heavyer but they are not that heavy. for the shit u hread they heavy but u never hread true heavy bands like Cannibal Corpse.
Trivium? GTFO

WHERE ARE THE MODS WHEN YOU NEED THEM?
Quote by Filthy Maggot
but u never hread true heavy bands like Cannibal Corpse.

ohh ok so you know everything about me now do you? you know every single band that i have ever listened to do you? ok yeah sure.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Trivium? GTFO

init, this guy knows where im cuming from, i like trivium im not saying i dont. but they not that heavy.
Quote by Greenday1989
ohh ok so you know everything about me now do you? you know every single band that i have ever listened to do you? ok yeah sure.

dude ok i dont but i know u woulda never listen too them, unless now u just gone to u tube or google and checked them out quickly.
Quote by raise_the_dead
Trivium? GTFO

Yeah, or at least a ****ing translator.
Quote by Filthy Maggot
but u never hread true heavy bands like Cannibal Corpse.

i will make them suffer, then i will kill you so now you can consider yourself being pounded into dust.

(and if you dont realise what i did there then your a bigger dumbass than i thought you was, and not much of a cannibal corpse fan?)
Quote by Greenday1989
i will make them suffer, then i will kill you so now you can consider yourself being pounded into dust.

(and if you dont realise what i did there then your a bigger dumbass than i thought you was, and not much of a cannibal corpse fan?)

i do realise it actully so
/mental realizes what Greenday did.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
one point... filthy maggot surely you like slipknot acccording to your name and sig...
nothiinn
my point is green day sux, and i dont like them ne more actully it was a phase. i grew up, i suggest u do the same darren.

Oh the sweet Irony.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by foxboxes
one point... filthy maggot surely you like slipknot acccording to your name and sig...

yep i love slipknot, dont most pll???
Quote by Filthy Maggot
yep i love slipknot, dont most pll???

THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT GRIM ENOUGH FOR MY HARSH DEMEANOUR!
basically not in this forum they dont they beeth nu-metal, therfore no better than greenday... i am an argumentative genius
nothiinn
Quote by foxboxes
THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT GRIM ENOUGH FOR MY HARSH DEMEANOUR!
basically not in this forum they dont they beeth nu-metal, therfore no better than greenday... i am an argumentative genius

yes, but i never started talking about slipknot in this forum, u did. and just becasue maggots in my names, it not like it cancels my right to post about other metal bands. so
well no but the other guy didnt talk about green day but you brought it up cos it was in his name. Not trying to insult you just making a point.
nothiinn
Quote by foxboxes
well no but the other guy didnt talk about green day but you brought it up cos it was in his name. Not trying to insult you just making a point.

lol, ok but thats becasue i know him in real life too so meh
Quote by SGRocker0791
Pretty decent music, ruined by the vocals of Dani Filth (imo).

omg this is what all me m8s said at first, and i was only one who liked them compeltely. and i dont belive it at all. Dani's vocals are so unique . I love him
Quote by <><
How very gay of you. I'm sure he'd love to hire you as his butt-monkey.

and id love that job lol
Quote by <><
Umm...reported?

OMFG YOU'RE BACK!
Dude, this thread is a shitfest, and <>< is a Metal reg who got banned or disappeared for a long time.
Page 1 of 2