hey, how big are the deals at the presidents day guitar center sale? is it anywhere near the memorial day sales?(i think its memorial day..)
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Every Guitar Center sale I've been to has been a lie to get customers in the doors... I always "accidently" get ripped off on strings, being too apathetic to think (what do I need?) and just buying something that I end up hating. **** those sales. It's like I'm hypnotized to buy shitty strings >
Actually, strings is, for the most part, the only thing I'll buy at guitar center. No matter where you buy a guitar/bass/amp/pedal, you are going to get nearly the excact same price, unless you buy off ebay.
I'm hungry.
The guitars are hardly ever marked down enough to buy from Guitar Center. Same price as everywhere else. Strings, as mentioned above, are what I buy there.
Please, no one EVER buy their homogeneous strings! EVER! I got, like, a "sale" on a pack of 10 of those ****ers. They don't say Guitar Center, they say something like 'Musicians ---'. They suck. Hard. The electrics weren't a total waste; I would use them as replacements for popped strings. The bad part was buying the acoustic ones - they ****ING SUCKED. PLEASE DON'T BUY THEM. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. If tone matters to you AT ALL, DON'T ****ING BUY THEM
Being able to buy at retail with the sale everything for me will be extra cheap.. So I say the sales are good for me. Like the clearance sale. 20% off and it's 70% off at retail.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Epiphone Studio 10 amp
Line 6 PodXT - Should've got the PodXT live
Click for charity.
dude. chill out

i was just wondering cuz they have that one big sale every year and im not sure wich holiday it is
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
Guitar center sales are to get rid of old stock... The things that are marked down are discontinued items, that are no longer in production In fact the sale is actually one over a week before presidents day, they already have the stuff marked down... because it's old stock, they just use presidents day sale as a way to get you in. However I love guitar center. Yesterday me and my buddy went in there and we got an RG120 for normal, and a discontinued (brand new) 65 watt crate amp that sells online for $279.99 for $180.00, and also got free strap,bag,cables, and strings.
pfft.

guitar center has a "ZOMG ONCE A YEAR SELL!!!!!BLOWOUT PRICES!!!"

every weekend.

don't get too excited.
My Setup!
Schecter C-1 Elite..

Laney GH50L
Crate GX412 Cab
Crate XT65R

EHX Holy Grail
BBE Sonic-Stomp Sonic Maximizer.

Member #24 of the EHX Guild
Don't complain about prices people, at least you don't live in England.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!