which amp would you get ????
its the stacks not the combos i dont know the name i think its DSL 100 but nt sure for both
definetely get the jcm 800. ive got a 2x12 combo and its amazing
Gear: Gibson Les Paul Classic Wine Red (beautiful)

Marshall vintage Jcm 800 50 watt lead combo

Fender Standard Mexican strat

Fender FM65 amp

Dunlop Cry Baby wah
Quote by eXor
DSL>jcm800>TSL

That's messed up. JCM800 destroys the DSL. Aren't the DSl and TSL basically the same anyway? If that's what floats your boat though, then cool/
Quote by Qazxs
I was so glad when my cat got spayed. Everytime I was near her she meowed and bent over wanting me to stick it in her. Really gross.
Last edited by pity tha' foo' at Feb 16, 2007,
Its preferance although I'd probably take a dsl over the 800 because there is more versitility in the dsl. Soundwise jcm800 is the standard thats been set pretty much..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
not the 2000, most people say it's tone sucks when compared to its price tag, and compared to its older brothers/versions (the 800 and 900)
I LOVE the 800, but if you play more modern music 2000 will prolly suit you better
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
That's messed up. JCM800 destroys the DSL. Aren't the DSl and TSL basically the same anyway? If that's what floats your boat though, then cool/

yeahm the D=Double channel and the T=triple channel
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Im gonna get flamed for this, but id prefer a DSL purely because of versitality. 800's are awesome, and i hope to get one someday, but im keeping my DSL for music other than classic rock and thrash
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!