I have a squire and a really powerful keyboard amp (it has no effects). I want to geta multi effects pedal that would make me sound like a few of my favorite bands. I have no idea what any of the effects sound like!

I like ACDC, Blink 182, U2, Counting Crows, RHCP, Arctic Monkeys, Greenday, Foo FIghets, Nirvana, Eric Clapton, Deep Purple.........

What type of pedal should I get?? My spending limit is €100


edit: i was looking at this one http://www.thomann.de/ie/zoom_g2_guitar_fx_pedal.htm

any good?
Last edited by headly at Feb 16, 2007,
yeah thats a gd one but it would be better to save and get the G2. 1u it has a proper pedal etc, ive got the g2.1 u and my m8 has the g2, the 1u is worth saving for.- look on www.ebay.com
Zoom is utter arse.
As most multi fx are.
Especially lower end ones.

You'd be better off buying
A) Individual units. (Distortion, Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Flange, Chorus etc.)
B) Something like a Vox tonelab or a Boss ME50.
C) Or an entirely new amp with built in effects such as a Vox Valvetronix.