What is it? It sounds like an older, 70's-ish soul song. The riff, played on a horn instrument, if I remember correctly, goes something like:

gl-15p13---------13-15
dl----------15-15-

over and over. The vocalist sings something like: "Alright. Stone/sooo cold" What is this song? It's stuck in my head and I like it. Thanks.
ice ice baby

All right stop collaborate and listen
Ice is back with my brand new invention
Something grabs a hold of me tightly
Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
Will it ever stop yo I don't know
Turn off the lights and I'll glow
To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
While we're on the topic of mystery songs, could somebody tell me what this song is. It sounds like he saying in it: "i don't want to work, i just want to bang on my drums all day." Its a pretty upbeat song but i couldn't find who did it or the name when i googled the lyrics.
Quote by 21xanadu12
While we're on the topic of mystery songs, could somebody tell me what this song is. It sounds like he saying in it: "i don't want to work, i just want to bang on my drums all day." Its a pretty upbeat song but i couldn't find who did it or the name when i googled the lyrics.

bang the drum all day by Todd Rundgren.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
I've got a mystery song!

Don't know if this is in America, but in Bold 2 in 1 adverts, there's a song that's like a 90's feelgood dance song, with a guy/guys singing 'yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah' n then a woman singing 'you make me feel, fine'. BOLD 2 IN 1 ADVERT.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
^ Is that sarcasm? Are you making fun of my thread? Is it so much to ask for help indentifying a simple song!? YOU GUYS ARE ALL TURDS. Seriously though, someone's gotta know this song! BAHHH
^Dude, I'm being serious, am looking for that song! Xanadu did it and you didn't complain :{

And no sorry I don't know what the song is you're looking for.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Those lyrics actually sound like some 80s songs i know,
Theres actually one 80s song that those lyrics sound very farmilliar to but i can't think of the rest of the lyrics or the song name cause i've just woken up a while ago.

If i can think of it i'll tell you