large ego?? no idea what your talking about

just gimme a sec for the downloads allright? i'll see if your worth your bragging
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Last edited by FretboardToAsh at Feb 16, 2007,
Nah we rock! I'm the one on the left in the picture. I thought I was gonna passout on stage. (I locked my legs. Silly me! Lol!)
you need quicktime player. Then, you just have to wait. It takes a few minutes.
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

copy the psychotic bunny into your signature. help the bunny spread and take over the world! hahahahahaha!
Quote by Tab Master
you need quicktime player. Then, you just have to wait. It takes a few minutes.

No, i have one, i let it go a little longer
let me know what you think
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

copy the psychotic bunny into your signature. help the bunny spread and take over the world! hahahahahaha!
man that damn downlaod is taking ages, this better work after going through all that trouble with the damn quicktime
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
well finally, she sings good but you sound exactly like a band of a friend of mine.
not musicians but people playing an instrument, that's a diferrent thing.

it also seems like a show for friends and family, no offense...
you can play and sing but you don't rock, at all. try moving around it works,
and god i thought i'd never say this...
but can't 'y all just get a myspace?
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh

Haha, that's hilarious.

Anyway - I really would love to view this, but I cannot invest the time to download it. I suggest putting some small mp3s up instead, if you want a lot of people to listen to it.
I'll see what i can do
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

i listened to the distance. it didnt rock cause there was no drums to rock out to, but i liked it.

im waiting for sweet home alabama to load. ill post another reply when i hear it
you need a drummer to rock. the singer's good, but the guiotar doesnt really sound like sweet home alabama. i get you trying to make the cover your own, bt i can't get into the groove of the song.
thx man. we got a drummer. we just didnt want to throw him in on that gig. he only had like a weeks notice. that wouldn't be nice.
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

Quote by Tab Master
thx man. we got a drummer. we just didnt want to throw him in on that gig. he only had like a weeks notice. that wouldn't be nice.

my band threw a singer in in like a weeks notice lol
that had to be tough. I dont think i would have been able to do that
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

Quote by FretboardToAsh

well, there were alot of family and friends there. lol
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\

Quote by FretboardToAsh
well finally, she sings good but you sound exactly like a band of a friend of mine.
not musicians but people playing an instrument, that's a diferrent thing.

you can play and sing but you don't rock, at all. try moving around it works,
and god i thought i'd never say this...

we do have one look for transparent ... I think! lol
Transparent!!!!!!!!
We totally rock!!!!!

/\/\
(O.o)
(><
/_\/_\