Ok the annual Bonnaroo Music Festival is only 119 days away at June 14-17 this 4-day festival has proven itself to be an awesome event, if you dont have plans to go, then you need to re-think your priorities in life, cause this neeeds to be top one, or two maybe. Ok heres the awesome line-up:

The Police • Tool • Widespread Panic • The White Stripes • Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals • Wilco • The Flaming Lips • MANU CHAO Radio Bemba Sound System • The String Cheese Incident • Franz Ferdinand • Bob Weir & Ratdog • Damien Rice • Ween • Gov't Mule • Ziggy Marley • The Decemberists • Kings of Leon • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Wolfmother • Regina Spektor • The Black Keys • Galactic • DJ Shadow • Gillian Welch • Spoon • Keller Williams (WMD'S) • Sasha & John Digweed • STS9 • Old Crow Medicine Show • The Hold Steady • Lily Allen • North Mississippi Allstars • Fountains Of Wayne • Hot Tuna • Feist • Hot Chip • John Butler Trio • Ralph Stanley & the Clinch Mountain Boys • Aesop Rock • The Richard Thompson Band • Dierks Bentley • James Blood Ulmer • Xavier Rudd • Gogol Bordello • Junior Brown • Tortoise • T-Bone Burnett • Mavis Staples • Clutch • Cold War Kids • Dr. Dog • Paolo Nutini • Brazilian Girls • RX Bandits • The Nightwatchman • The Slip • Girl Talk • Railroad Earth • Martha Wainwright • Rodrigo y Gabriela • Annuals • Tea Leaf Green • Sam Roberts Band • Elvis Perkins in Dearland • Charlie Louvin • Sonya Kitchell • Mute Math • Apollo Sunshine • Uncle Earl • The National • The Little Ones • Black Angels • Ryan Shaw • Lewis

Comedian Tent:
Black & Friends • Dave Attell • David Cross •

I know its a lot to take in at once, so read it again......take a breath.

ITs an awesome show. Im really anxious to see a lot of bands. Sting with the Poilice should be amazing, cant wait for an awesome drum solo too. The White Stripes i have always liked, and cant wait to see live. Flaming lips....thank you.

There really are too many bands to be able to vent all my excitement in one post, but seriously i cant wait. This is one hell of a line-up, even compared to last years Radiohead and Beck, this still is pretty good.

Thoughts? they say more bands should be listed soon. But this is a great line-up as is.
Rock Out With Your Cock Out
ehhhh. i though last years was a little bit better with my morning jacket, bright eyes, tom petty, costello, and the disco biscuits. ohh and banhart, but this year is decent.
hell well yea, its pretty hard to beat Radiohead no doubt about that. But im pretty amp'd to see white stripes. No telling what the late night super jam is gonna be....
Yea that would have been nice....

They say more bands will be listed soon.... so maybe you can hope that they just haven't confirmed their appearence yet.
i've seen better. the only acts i'd go to see would be
Tool
Manu Chao
Gov't Mule
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Lewis Black
Yea a lot of people seem to like tool.
But honestly, they suck. I dont like them at all.

Lewis black is just a lowd old jewish guy. I'll prolly still see him tho.

Manu Chao i havn't listened to much, but hes supoosed to be very good. CAn you recomend some good listening from him? whats his best album in your opinion.
Quote by ROWYCO
Yea that would have been nice....

They say more bands will be listed soon.... so maybe you can hope that they just haven't confirmed their appearence yet.

Hopefully.

I'd much rather go to the Mountain Jam Music Festival at Hunter Mountain.

Those are the types of bands I'm more into (and I'm sure that The Allman Brothers Band will be present there, considering that Gov't Mule is).
Quote by ROWYCO
Yea a lot of people seem to like tool.
But honestly, they suck. I dont like them at all.

Lewis black is just a lowd old jewish guy. I'll prolly still see him tho.

Manu Chao i havn't listened to much, but hes supoosed to be very good. CAn you recomend some good listening from him? whats his best album in your opinion.

well thats your opinion. as for Manu Chao, get either Clandestino or Esperanza.

Bongo Bong is probably my favourite song of his, i'll try and find a link to the video for it that doesnt have shit sound quality...

EDIT:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7396898291437033281
Last edited by Alucard II at Feb 17, 2007,
Hmm, I've said this before and I'll say it again, Wilco is a much better band than most of the bands playing Bonnaroo this year. It's only worth going to for Wilco, The Police, The White Stripes and The Flaming Lips. All of the other bands are just filler.
i should mention, anyone who dislikes Tool, but can appreciate fantastic visuals, should probably check them out. if your appreciation for said visuals is greater than your dislike for the music that is
I do like an onstage preformance. And will prolly see them just because nothing else will be polaying then.

Ive never heard of mountain man, ill have to check that out.

Filler bands are just as good man. They are important, and are the real reasons i go. I mean Wolfmother, Kings of Leon, the Slip, REgina Spekto, Spoon, Galactic, thast nothing to ignore man.
Good to see that Ralph Stanley is still singing after what about 60 years or something?

That man is OLD.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.