Up all night
Me, my anus, them and their anuses
$hittin on eachother
Till we woggin it
Then the next day when I bought some kingskins
They told me in the shop I had feces on me face
So I thought..class

(Please do not close this thread this time, this is my life. Just because my lyrics aren't about oceans and a girl who kissed me after she sucked loads of other guys dicks doesn't mean they cant be here. If this is closed please leave a valid reason or at least PM me to talk about why you would do that. And to the guy who didn't like my avatar yours said 'KoRn' nuff said) I will posting many more songs about feces and check out the ones I've already done)
I closed it cause it go off topic, there was no attempt to crit the song, or you provide valuable insight into the piece, so I was well within my rights to close it, the same as I will do if this gets out of hand too.

yeah?
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
horrible lyrics. even cannibal corpse wouldn't be proud of this.
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Quote by JvL
And please... shut up about the guy with the KoRn avatar

Thanks JvL.

I have to say the same as I said last time, this is a piece of ****.

Korn is just a band, and listening to korn doesn't make me emo or depressed or anything.
Now please go find some help on writing lyrics.
Before that, please don't post more poems/songs.
I Am Uber Offended @ Ur Thred I Am Reprting U

Lawl
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
Let's get this thread back on topic.

Your song is awesome. I'm not English, so I don't know what "woggin it" means or what "kingskins" or "anuses" are. But ****ting on people is a universal langauge, and you, sir, are a master of it.
-Landon
I can't remember what 'woggin it' means, it must have been an in joke I had with someone for about a week that got forgotten.

'Kingskins' are skins as in skins you use to roll tobacco with.

'Anuses' is the plural of anus, which means the rear end/buttocks/arse.
Well if nothing else it certainly makes for lively conversation. Can't say I am all into your lyrics but I think you should post them all the same. Somethings take time.