Does this get on anyone elses nerves. I am looking up "Punk" ringtones on my phone, and the first 4 pages are nothing but Fall Out Boy, Atreyu, Simple Plan, Green Day, ect. Why are those bands like that considered punk? Does this get on anyone elses nerves.
Last edited by RandyVanHendrix at Feb 16, 2007,
Don't look up Punk then .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Punk ringtone... oxymoron?
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I can't handle ringtones.

I have to have a damn siren one, because when I heard minor 3rd intervals I thought it was my phone going off
Quote by Rankles

Not just ringtones, even on limewire (Um... if the F.B.I. is listening I don't have) and other places where you download music or on T.V. those bands are considered "Punk" I don't think they are. I am sure I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Quote by Rankles

Yep.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
You know what would be punk? Make your own ****ing ringtone. And then get people to call you a sellout.
Well what do you expect, the 'Metal' section in HMV contains everything that isn't pop, dance or urban. That's life.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I hate ringtones that are songs. They don't even sound like the songs when they actually go off. I stick with a loud distinguishable ring.
I don't own a cell phone.

If I did, it would totally ring to the theme of Welcome Back, Kotter.

Or Maybe Sanford and Son.

TV themes for the win!
Quote by RandyVanHendrix
Does this get on anyone elses nerves. I am looking up "Punk" ringtones on my phone, and the first 4 pages are nothing but Fall Out Boy, Atreyu, Simple Plan, Green Day, ect. Why are those bands like that considered punk? Does this get on anyone elses nerves.

maybe because they are punk.

ps, i don't have a cell phone either. it pisses me off when i see little 10 year old kids with phones, what the hell do they use them for?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
booty calls, duh
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
If it weren't for 10 year olds with cell phones, where would I buy drugs?
I'm just kidding.

I buy drugs from Ian MacKaye.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by johnnynemo
If it weren't for 10 year olds with cell phones, where would I buy drugs?
I'm just kidding.

I buy drugs from Ian MacKaye.

sigged
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Sellfones and RiNgtones is unpunx
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
dude did you seriously expect real punk bands to come up on ringtone searching? get your head checked
It only bothers me when people that like them (emos) say there punks, that what annoys me mostly, I think Punk is well a bit crap to be honest metal is where its at but we all have opinions i suppose.

P.S To anyone likes this band im not calling you a emo unless you call yourself a punk for liking them then well I am.
Quote by Chewy-Lewy
It only bothers me when people that like them (emos) say there punks, that what annoys me mostly, I think Punk is well a bit crap to be honest metal is where its at but we all have opinions i suppose.

P.S To anyone likes this band im not calling you a emo unless you call yourself a punk for liking them then well I am.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbDQ4M_cuwA

Do you only date girls who listen to Wolf Parade, ironically?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
i just got for an mp3 for my ringtone, usually something by MSI or Nofx.

the chavs hate MSi, they dunno whether to like me or hate me
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Personally, I picked this really annoying ringtone that came with the phone. I hate it so much that I answer it as quickly as possible. I just don't want to be that asshole who let's their cellphone ring for a long time.

And I'm not shocked that they have a bunch of pop rock bands under punk. That's been going on for a while now.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
On myxtertones.com, you can upload a song for your computer, pick which part of it you want as a ringtone, and send it to your phone for free. It's really nice, I made a Ghost Mice ringtone.
Quote by Chewy-Lewy

it mostly annoys me when people say they're emo's when they're not

emo = rites of spring, embrace, etc etc.

and there is no such thing as an 'emo kid'
they're usually scene kids, or if you're lucky, just some punk / hardcore kid who happens to like emo as well
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
i hate how they have like beetovan ring tones all techno crap i should have some quote from alex delarge about that but i dont
Quote by waterproofpie
Sometimes people say they don't like Operation Ivy. Those people are what we call liars.

UG's Premiere Dancelete
Quote by stagasarus8
i hate how they have like beetovan ring tones all techno crap i should have some quote from alex delarge about that but i dont

Beethoven is ****ing fantastic. Leave him alone.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group
haha.. ring tones are stupid. i get sick of them so fast.. so i just keep my phone silent. do you really want that to happen to your favorite song?
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Quote by UraniYum

seriously beethoven is a god how dare you talk shit about beethoven
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by UraniYum

no i hate how they make ringtones of his stuff and make it with all the electronica sounds it ruins his music is what i meant
Quote by waterproofpie

UG's Premiere Dancelete