First question, Im going to build a new pedal and was wanting some ideas what to build. I had thought about a Fuzz pedal but so far I havent found any vintage correct schematics. Im also wanting to put in a jack for using it with a power cord and cant find any schematics that have that on it. Any help?

Second question, does anyone know where I can buy maple veneers? I am in the process of redo-ing a guitar and dont feel like putting on an actualy maple top, so Im gonna ghettofy it and just o with a veneer but have never bought one, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
I was thinking of making some pedals a while back, but as with my cab build, I think I'll forget it cause I don't have the time or money to do it at the moment.

http://www.generalguitargadgets.com/

I always thought that site had vintage correct schematics, and IIRC it has schems for power supplies too.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Thanks for that link Calum. They have the schematic for the Dallas Arbiter that I wanted to use, but I couldnt find the link in my favs. So thanks.
^ Which pedal? the Fuzz Face? 'Cause that was one of the ones I was going to make (would go well with my DA-made amp )
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Calum, yeah I planned on making the Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face. I like the schematic they give, so I may look at building that one.

Azrael, thanks for that link as well. Very helpful. Im kind of debating now on which one I want to build. I like some of the mod they do, so I think picking just got harder.

indrek, thanks for that link too. I dont know whay I coulndt find one. I was about ready to pull open some of my other pedals and try to figure it out that way. You saved me quite a bit of time. Thanks.
You're welcome. I just went through that article myself a couple of days ago for a pedal rehousing project, so it was like 5 seconds to find it again.