Well, my thread in CR from a few months ago died pretty much right away, so I'll see if this does better...

I really enjoy his work, prog with folk and electronic. He's pretty good at both long compositions and more pop-oriented work. Unfortunately, just about no one I know has heard of him. Even on this site, I think I've seen Resi mention him once and that's about it. Are there any fans on here?
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I was raised on both Pink Floyd and Mike Oldfield... I don't think I'll ever forget how any of the Tubular Bells go
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Tubular bells is a masterpiece. Unfortunately, I haven't heard any of his other music.
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
Quote by Scorzerci
Tubular bells is a masterpiece. Unfortunately, I haven't heard any of his other music.

Tubular Bells is great. I'm going to check into more of his work now that I see this.
I've got Tubular Bells, Tubular Bells 2 and The Orchestral Tubular Bells and I love them. But I need to hear something different he's done, any recommendations?