I haven't heard the song so I don't know where you hit mistakes, but i could get a very good feel for how the song goes even by not hearing them play it. sooo that means your good lol but ya, you nailed most chord changes so I for one thought it sounded good
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Thanks man.

Come on . You havent heard mr.crowley by Ozzy Osbourne ? Played by Randy Rhoads ?
You better go of and buy/download some music young man !
i know im a sad human being *dl's ozzy*

EDIT: im more into heavier stuff though...
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
It was very well played and a very good attempt too! As you said, it's not perfect, but it was still very good. And for me, that's very hard to play, so well done! Some parts were a bit rough, but that's all. How long have you played guitar for?

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=527304
I know the intros really hard to pull off (no pun intended), but, if you can do it right it sounds better than tapping.

It was pretty good, Im waiting to hear you cover of the first solo. Ive worked on it on and off, and I can pull off about half of it good

I did a decent version of the blackened solo in here, maybe check it out....
im into more heavier stuff? omg what kinda metal head is into heavy stuff and hasnt listened to ozzy? come on ozzy was the start of that damn generation, do your damn homework, its pathetic
Um it's okay. i'd suggest working on it with the song to get the timing down better. I'm not sure why you would post it if you can do better. try another take
Quote by Spamwise
Um it's okay. i'd suggest working on it with the song to get the timing down better. I'm not sure why you would post it if you can do better. try another take

Im a quite lazy bastard.
I just tought "Yeah ok its just a few misstakes whatever, i guess it will be ok" but after a while i get frustrated with the video and it pisses me of like hell.

I messed up the timing real bad at some places but yeah. Thanks.
Quote by Evil_Magician
Im a quite lazy bastard.
I just tought "Yeah ok its just a few misstakes whatever, i guess it will be ok" but after a while i get frustrated with the video and it pisses me of like hell.

I messed up the timing real bad at some places but yeah. Thanks.

yeah it does get frustrating when you have to keep doing takes over and over, but if you make another recording i'd like to see it. randy was incredible to say the least and playing any of his stuff is difficult.