Other than shaving, are there any ways to get your facial hair to grow thicker and/or faster? I'm trying to grow my beard out longer 'cuz I want the twin-beard-braid, but it's only about an inch long, which is too short to braid. Or am I stuck waiting for it to grow naturally?

Discuss. DO IT!
yeah, i have been growing mine for nearly 2 years, and i originally wanted the "shavo" from soad beard, but i get too many loose flyers so i gotta trim it a lot, i havent shaved in a bout 2 months and now have more hair on my neck than i do on my ass, roflmao! but yeah, it does seem to take a while to grow when u want it to, but when dont want it to grow it ****ing sprouts outta ur face like janet jackson's titt at a super bowl game
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.

Honestly, there isn't much you can do other than let it come in on its own. Or extensions I guess.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

a twin beard braid?......you dont
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
no, u gotta get one of those giant ass viking ones, where they let their mustache's grow for centuries and then handlebar-braid them, that would be tight as ****! look for me at next years renessaince festival!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
The best way to make facial hair grow faster and longer is to shave it regularly.
METALLICA.
Quote by AK Guitarist

Honestly, there isn't much you can do other than let it come in on its own. Or extensions I guess.

You changed your avatar!
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Gemini
You changed your avatar!

Yes I did... a couple months ago.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Hooray! I dont want a beard cause they look stupid!!

But thats, uh, just me...
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by kaptink
Im growing a soulpatch, its about 1cm long at current time of speaking.

My friend doesn't grow hair anywhere on his face except for a rather big soulpatch. Hence his name - Soulpatch Kyle.
Poor advice.
If you want to braid your beard:

Just kick your own ass. Save yourself the time.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
OK, so for the past 3/4 months my beard has been growing in well on my sides (sideburns) and neck, but it isn't growing in at the same rate anywhere else. It is growing but where as I have to shave my sideburns and neck every 3/4 days I only have to shave the rest every 2 weeks or so. Any ideas on how long it'll take for it to all grow in at the same rate? I wanna beard
Tut tut... Snopes it.

http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/hairgrow.asp

See, I don't know if this sounds illogical to you, but there is ONE way you missed to get your beard to grow longer: DON'T shave it. Because if you cut something into parts, the parts will be smaller than the original. As for other ways, not really, hair growth is, like shot sizes and arm length, mostly biochemistry and genetics.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
I love my beard, it has a slight wispy quality to it
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~