lol! at least they are being exposed to music at an early age!
I just wanna' go home.
It's a guy having fun with his kids...if you find something wrong with that, I don't wanna know what's normal for you.
I hate it when people do that and call it 'music'

And everyone are like "Wow thats so cute"
When its actually retarded.

And he even put it in the Music category!
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
Quote by Stratattack88
It's a guy having fun with his kids...if you find something wrong with that, I don't wanna know what's normal for you.

There is nothing wrong with it. Its just that people posting random pointless videos on youtube is really beginning to annoy me.
Particularly the ones of 13 year old girls doing stupid videos of them screaming for 2 minutes...
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
There is nothing wrong with it. Its just that people posting random pointless videos on youtube is really beginning to annoy me.
Particularly the ones of 13 year old girls doing stupid videos of them screaming for 2 minutes...

It's pointless to you solely because you have no idea what it's about. What if they want others that would actually ENJOY to see it or send it to relatives via Youtube?
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
Quote by BassistGal

Wow...

Lighten up...
Quote by BassistGal

Ya know, at least they are starting somewhere. Everyone starts somewhere, and obviously they're little kids! holy crap! what do you expect?
You wanna be mad at someone calling useless crap music, be mad at popular music, where buying your lyrics and having computer synthed sounds back you is the norm.
I just wanna' go home.
Quote by Cied Shredder
It's pointless to you solely because you have no idea what it's about. What if they want others that would actually ENJOY it to see it or send it to relatives via Youtube?

Well if they want to so badly then surely they could put it on their myspace for friends to see.
Quote by PastaOfMuppets
Well if they want to so badly then surely they could put it on their myspace for friends to see.

Your stupidity astounds me, my friend.
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy