recently i have been thinking of cool tattoos, and i was thining that i would like to get like vines twisting down my arms. not like full sleeves but just the vines.

could ne of u guys ballpark how much this might cost in colour? or black?

thnx in advance
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
There's always a starting fee of around $50-60 bucks, then a set price every square inch.

I think you're looking at about 125-150 bucks an arm, maybe more. Yeah, probably more.

My dad used to own a tattoo shop...
Poor advice.
^Dang, yall are alot cheaper than up here. I'm getting one on my bicep next week (see picture) and that cost me over $200 for just black ink.

Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by AK Guitarist
^Dang, yall are alot cheaper than up here. I'm getting one on my bicep next week (see picture) and that cost me over $200 for just black ink.

Opeth? Nice.
Funny words.
Quote by Pendel
i dont see the point in tattoos

Is it hard to hear way back their in the 50's?

Nah man, they're just enjoyable for a lot of people, myself included.

But people who get many tattoos just for the Hell of it with little to know thought behind them annoy me. I only have five, but that's because I was inspired at the time I got them.

That's why I don't understand kids who arms sleeved by the time their 19, because none of those tattoos meant anything.
Poor advice.
Quote by slash-120
ive always wanted to have one that ive drawn

I think that would be really cool, having a unique tattoo of your own design
ya thanks everyone, sounds like it might be cheaper than i thought... ill prolly go into shop and maybe get an estimate.

thx again
Quote by Paddles
I feel sorry for the drummer, he gets stuck with a guitarist who can't hold a rhythm to save his life and a vocalist in the middle of a heavy-flow month.
Quote by slash-120
ive always wanted to have one that ive drawn

I drew my first one.

And I drew my own, ahem, er, "interpretation" of the Tenenbaum flag on my right upper arm.
Poor advice.