So ive been looking for a amp for a long time. And i have narrowed it down to 3 choices. I have played them all and im in a lock. Most the time i play at home so i cant have it EXTREMELY loud sooo: And ill be playing GNR, Zeppelin, VR, Aerosmith

1. Marshall JCM800 Cmbo 50w, with a attenuator for practice at home (how much do attenuators sap your tone???)

2. Orange Rocker 30 Combo

3. Orange Tiny Terror with Orange 2x12 cab.

If you could support your answer with some feedback on any that would be great. Also any other suggestions would be awesome.

Thanks
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Joe Perry Boneyard (BKP Black Dogs)
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Wow, what a selection.

Try them all out, decide which tone you like the best, then look into practicality.

To be honest, they're all great contenders, possibly leaning towards Marshall because thats what the bands you like use, but don't rule out Orange, they're somethin' special.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah. I've tried them all and they are all great great amps. Its gna be a tough decision.
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Personally I'd go for the JCM 800, it's a great amp, and it's more aimed at the sounds you're going after than the Orange amps are. They're all great amps though.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Quote by VRGNR08
Yeah. I've tried them all and they are all great great amps. Its gna be a tough decision.

Yea, good luck with that.

I honestly wouldn't be able to decide, I want them all.

What you should try and do is go into a shop that stocks them all, and play them all next to eachother.

Or keep playing each amp until the right one clicks with you.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah ive looked all over trying to find them in the same shop. But there is only one place near me (indianapolis) that carries Orange, and the GC has the JCM800. it stinks
Gear:
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Supro Thunderbolt!
Quote by R_H_C_P
Wow, what a selection.

Try them all out, decide which tone you like the best, then look into practicality.

To be honest, they're all great contenders, possibly leaning towards Marshall because thats what the bands you like use, but don't rule out Orange, they're somethin' special.

I agree, the 800 is basically what they use and it's an excellent amp, but do not throw out orange out of the equation yet!

I'm actually getting the orange rocker30 combo today.

Like RCHP said, just keep playing with them and feel which one suites you the best. They're all great amps (the tiny terror is amazingly really good), and the rocker 30 is just awesome.

Keep at it.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R