well, i cant get my blues junior volume pedal, so now ill just keep saving. i have a TS808, Big Muff, Crybaby and Metal Muff

i dont want a new amp, i finally got the metal tone out of it.

i like the crybaby, dont harass me about that either.

i play Metal, mainly pantera and megadeth, classic rock, mainly hendrix and AC/DC and modern rock, mainly MCR and Wolfmother.

if you havent realized im looking for a new pedal.

something just to add bite to my setup.

max of around $105.

thanks!

(guitars are SSS mim strat, squier '51 and ibanez AXS32.)
A volume pedal won't add bite to your rig... lol

A phaser maybe? Or chorus.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Bite like to the tone? An EQ petal. Several are offered for under $100... For soloing a compressor never hurts.

If you're looking for actual effects then I'd suggest looking for a good phaser or flanger. Chorus is mostly silly... Dely is fun too, though non of these really add bite.

The best thing for "bite" would be the EQ though... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Quote by R_H_C_P
A volume pedal won't add bite to your rig... lol

A phaser maybe? Or chorus.

no, it was a fat switch, that controls quiet and loud, rythem/lead

im looking to add bite. i might get an EQ. i want to get a MXR cos i dont like boss.
you should be able to get some good bite without adding to your current setup.
New amp if you think you're actually gonna get a real metal tone out of a blues junior you are wrong. Theres no that tiny speaker will give you enough low end and man i remember when you said your ibanez was muddy for total ages and bagged on it all the time but your tone control was rolled down... that says it all really..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ScottishAngus
New amp if you think you're actually gonna get a real metal tone out of a blues junior you are wrong. Theres no that tiny speaker will give you enough low end and man i remember when you said your ibanez was muddy for total ages and bagged on it all the time but your tone control was rolled down... that says it all really..

i didnt know that. i thought my tone had died. it was being a *********.

i fixed it, but its still muddy.

and, i can get a metal tone. so be quiet.
why didnt u get the foot switch? u can pick one up for $13.

and no clue what ur looking for in a pedal.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
You make a new thread almost every day about some tiny bit of tone difference you're looking for, then you insult or blow off everyone that gives you suggestions.

You should have no problem getting plenty of bite in your tone by just using bridge pickups, having tone all the way up and increasing the mids and highs on your amp. If you still want more, turn on your wah pedal and cock it a bit.
its more of i cant get it on the TS808. the reason i blew off the amp suggestion is because im happy with it, and im sick of everyone saying that i need a new one.