well... i recorded a concert with my digital camera and when i uploaded the videos to the comp it had teh ".MOV" ending....
and here comes the problem:
i wanna edit it in windows movie maker, but it doesn't seem to like the .MOV ending...

so, is there a program i can open that file and edit the ending with??'
excuse my english :P i'm from slovenia lol
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
I think you should try and get a video converter to change .mov to something maybe .mpeg or something. I'm not sure where to get them though. I think their might be trial versions if you search for it.
ooook thx very much!!

u guys saved my life :P
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
or you can just use like quicktime/imovie thingy?.... thats like a mac kinda of movie type how wmv is windows media video..
Quote by HxCori<3
or you can just use like quicktime/imovie thingy?.... thats like a mac kinda of movie type how wmv is windows media video..

i dont think you can get imovie for pc...

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!
I made a film a few years ago and i learned that Windows are crap for editing, if you have access to an apple, use that! if not, make sure you use a DV or mini DV(firewire) cable to upload the footage. if you still have problems just keep playing around with it, that's what we did, it took us ages to manage to upload the film but we eventually got it
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
super (first hit in google for super) is a free video converter. Works well if you need more features than the non free one above.
Every inside out badger has a silver lining.
Quote by Gibson Phoney
Quicktime you can ;\

they are completely different though aren't they?

imovie is a video editor

quicktime is a video player

My Website

Sometimes I make people spurt:
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
sigged for making me spurt guiness on my laptop...damn you!

Quote by imdeth

Jimmy that was pure awesomeness. WIN!