Does anyone use one of these? Comments? I am looking for a good small recording amp and found a good deal on one of these. I would be needing it for direct recording. Thanks.
Ive got one and like it. It would be alright for you as it has a REC out jack. Careful though cos with distortion it can sound crappy going straight to a tracker. think about using some computer software instead of an amps REC out. Your best bet would to be buy a small all valve combo, with a small speaker (like the valve junior) and mic it up effectivley, then send that to your recorder. It may cost a little more but it will sound ten times better.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by bfloyd6969
Does anyone use one of these? Comments? I am looking for a good small recording amp and found a good deal on one of these. I would be needing it for direct recording. Thanks.

the micro cube is good for home playing and great for recording...best mini amp out there IMO

thers tons of posts on this board about it...try the "Search" button...
Thanks everyone, I'll try the search too. Are there any other recommendations for direct recording? I'm using Guitar Tracks Pro and would like to be able to go direct into that (I just don't like their onboard guitar patches) . . .