The guy at my local recording studio is selling an AVT 150 head and 4x12 cab for 800euro, it's less than a year old. My friend id thinking of buying it, he currently uses a crappy peavey backstage. My question is, is one of these worth 800 used?
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Based on the exchange rate my answer is probably, though it's not an exceptional deal or anything.

I have a friend who picked up an AVT50 head for 300 US dollars recently, but that's not including the cab, and AVT150s are generally much more expensive.
ugh no. they sound godawful. the overdrive is fuzzy and bad, and it lacks overal punch and definition. spend your money somewhere else.
The Gear:

Custom Strat
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace
Fulltone OCD
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Crybaby Classic
MXR EVH-117 Flanger
Fulltone Soul Bender
I paid $660 US for my AVT150 half stack so i'm guessing you could do a lot better than 800.
Gear:

ESP EX-102
Marshall AVT150 Half-Stack
not worth it at all. the avt here is 699 and its not even worth that. much less the 800 euros.
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
The AVT series is very good... for cleans. The OD is horrible, and I recommend getting a good pedal for your dirty tones. I have an AVT100 and I love it, especially for jazz/blues, but as far as rock/ metal goes, use a pedal.
Originally posted by TheCurious Mime
Is it true that peter parker shows his butt in the next spiderman movie?
^Almost not even cleans.

800 is a horrible deal. Damn even 0 would be a horrible deal, those things stinks man!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
No man... just no... One Irish man to another...

You can get a Jcm 900 including delivery for 500 euro (if even that) and then buy a nice 2x12 cab with the remaining 300euro!
hell even an engl thunder might be in the price range
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks