it was wierd, i was just jammin using practice headphones, then i stopped to look at the strings and i heard through the 'phones "i've never done that before" then an muffled reply. living on a hill w/ lots of cell towers, it was likley a cell phone. keep in mind i have humbucker pickups and was using full distortion
Its because your pickups aren't shielded properly. You will need to get copper shielding and line your pickup cavities with it, that should get rid of all unwanted "noise".
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Quote by SGStrummer61
Its because your pickups aren't shielded properly. You will need to get copper shielding and line your pickup cavities with it, that should get rid of all unwanted "noise".

That's not the only cause. Sometimes a pedal will pick up radio, especially wah pedals. Sometimes it's the amp that's to blame. I have the same problem, and it gets much worse when I'm at school... apparantly Lake Erie acts as a huge radio antennae, so when I'm at school in Cleveland it amplifies the issue.
i get the spanish station.
Cream Schecter Ultra III
Black Epi Les Paul Studio
Hohner Red SG (yeah weird)
Breedlove Dreadnought acoustic
An old fender (unknown model)
A frankenstein strat (unknown model)
15w Vox Pathfinder
120w Crate Flexwave
Quote by insomniac28
i get the spanish station.

LOL, that's happened to me as well.
Nikolas
that happened to me too i was scared shitless the first time because i had no idea what it was
Quote by Jimmy94
That's not the only cause. Sometimes a pedal will pick up radio, especially wah pedals. Sometimes it's the amp that's to blame. I have the same problem, and it gets much worse when I'm at school... apparantly Lake Erie acts as a huge radio antennae, so when I'm at school in Cleveland it amplifies the issue.

hmmm, i was using a little 10 wat epiphone amp w/ EXCLUSIVE "E-DRIVE" DISTORTION!
so welcome to the machine

there is no dark side of the moon really, not that the fact that it's all dark
there's not much you can do about it, unless you want to go through every piece of equipment in your setup and replace transformers or resistors until you get rid of the cheap one that's giving you issues.

By the way, the quote in your signature is wrong, it should read "there is no dark side of the Moon really... matter of fact it's all dark"