check it out and plz listen to it all they way thro it dosnt get good till the middle and i dont want to hear an asshole shit if u dont like it tell me what i can do to fix it if its good then tell me plz. and this isnt complete there is a kick as solo i made but i have to re record that cause it came out to loud over the main riff.

http://www.myspace.com/broomstik66
u need to get your guitar in tune, fix your tone, and stop writing generic riffs. how was that?
Quote by RHCP94
funkdaddyfresh is a real American
amd i dont kno how to fix the tone this was recorded on a not so great system and it was in tune it was in drop D
Quote by MCRx4xlife
whats generic

out of tune and crappy but i liked the opening

a generic riff is one that lacks inspiration. i agree but don't complain

tab please?
k firs i dont know how to fix the tone and ill get u the tab soon i have to write it out
you can start by not stealing riffs from Dethklok, be original and learn to play a little cleaner/better/so you don't suck

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Throw that to the trash can. the main riffs it's pretty standar... I don't see nothing great in it and the whole song is boring. I don't know what to say to improve this... i doesn't have any future for me.
hey man cool tune i like the riff at the 1 min mark but u should change your intro to something into that riff at the 1 min mark then take your current intro and make it a bridge neer the end or something. I like death metal and melodic shit and this is allright work id listen to it with a good volaclist and a drumer with some good foot work and u could make a killer tune
also try dropping to C and try that cuz i personally think drop d sounds like crap
Quote by KJKINFLAMES
also try dropping to C and try that cuz i personally think drop d sounds like crap

if he did D drop C tuning he would totally be a rip off, at least here he's playing different notes from Dethklok (the band on the cartoon Metalocalypse) i'll find a vid and post it

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
either your guitar was out of tune badly, you suck at playing, or you were just making up your own chords not in scales. and you just kept repeating the same riff over and over, i felt like stabbin my ears with the headstock of my guitar when i listened to it, sorry
Quote by slash-120
and the 'kik as solo' better be a vast vast VAST improvement

and learn to spell

LMAO, tha rant lets you off with the double post, lol
i cant believe you titled 'this is awesome shit' maybe if you had taken out the AWESOME we wouldnt have wasted our time you must have no ear for music at all if you thought that was good, maybe your deaf, in which case im sorry
my ears are bleeding lol but keep it up you'll get there some day, tune your guitar, or finger the chords better i can't figure out which one it is
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
im not even gonna post, oops i just did.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
i will be honest with you, the riff is realy bad to my ears i see no way of improving it to the point it may sound good, if i were you id scrap the idea and start a fresh tune, im guessing your quite new to playing guitar, dont worry about that we all were once,so you must as a matter of priority make sure your axe is in tune, play at your level and not try things you cant do so you feel more comfortable, above all you must be very self critical if you want to improve your playing and dont ever call your own playing awsome (even if you think it is) it gives people the wrong idea,i wish you best of luck with your learning, it wont take too long to improve above your current level just keep at it
Last edited by chris beaver at Feb 16, 2007,
If your in Drop D, then you must not be playing the chords right lol...and as far generic dont listen to him, but ya try hitting the first 3 fat strings on a single fret when playing drop D, thats prolly why people are bitc*in about your tuning

what are you using to record
www.myspace.com/wearemonsterrs
I had trouble reading your post, so I didn't even bother clicking on the link.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Quote by brandenetc
If your in Drop D, then you must not be playing the chords right lol...and as far generic dont listen to him, but ya try hitting the first 3 fat strings on a single fret when playing drop D, thats prolly why people are bitc*in about your tuning

what are you using to record

a vid cam hooked up to a computer through a usb cord in a kitchen
Man what the **** was that? Did you just learn how to play? No offense but I don't think the guitar is your thing. I saw the bands on your myspace and other then Queen and Black Sabbath your pretty much a flaming homo emo queer with horrible taste in music. As said before go kill yourself unless this is some HILARIOUS joke...no really I hope it was.
Custom Strat
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver
Electro Harmonix #1 Echo
Fender Blues Jr.
Crate V18

“America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed.”
-Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936
Okay, I just listened to it because of the other comments. I don't think I can stop laughing.

Now I can see why you only have 3 myspace friends. That shit was TERRIBLE. I would be embarrased to let other people hear this.

If this is the type of metal that will rise, I don't want to be around it.

At around 2:20 is someone talking in the room?

Okay this is boring, I'm going to turn it off now.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
it wasnt bad at all and it only sounded a little like the metalpocolypse and tho the tone isnt great there is ways to get it goin. And it isnt out of tune he just made it sound heavier by doin what he did. Keep up the good work cause it sounds like a new world order song and i love shit like that.

P.S u got a good taste in music.
reminded me of Dont Fear the Reaper (not the distorted part, the bridge I guess it is)
its called "dont fear the cold" except your stupid dinky main riff is almost exactly "dont fear the reaper" by blue oyster cult. BE ORIGINAL. also, drums? bass? c'mon now, awesome shit needs to be at least a full band, and original material! aye...
Speak English next time? And try to know what you're playing before you record it.

I'm shocked you took the time to make a myspace page just for that.
I think I smell an MG into a crappy mic (edit ok yeah a camera mic). Was there also a Metalzone pedal involved? And guys quit being mean - most of the stuff posted here sounds similar - it just needs some practice and better equipment.
PM Me for any help you need with recording systems/tips
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Good call

Man, you should be a mod, you know everything.

Last edited by thrice_removed at Mar 20, 2007,
why are you trying to rip off 2 songs that are already made by other bands....

first one = don't fear (the reaper) by blue oyster cult
second=Famous Last Words by my chemical romance

did nobody notice this?
god even his titles are rip offs of the originals.