I have a crybaby GCB-95 pedal for sale. I bought it used from someone off here, they failed to mention that it didn't work though. It turns on when you hit the switch, but when you rock the pedal, it doesn't wah. I never fooled with it, plus my fiance bought my 535Q so I don't really need it anymore. It would be great for someone who wants to modify it, which is what I was planning on doing to it, but ended up getting the 535Q instead. $25 shipped to anywhere in the US. I can take pics upon request for anyone.
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Don't mean to spam your thread, but did you report the guy who sold it to you broken? Or at least talk to him and see what was going on? I mean if he sold you something that didn't work then he deserves serious consideration for the bad trader thread, unless he can explain himself.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.
Quote by bbsbass
Don't mean to spam your thread, but did you report the guy who sold it to you broken? Or at least talk to him and see what was going on? I mean if he sold you something that didn't work then he deserves serious consideration for the bad trader thread, unless he can explain himself.

I didn't see anything section about buyer/seller feedback to post anything like that. Who would I report something like that to? I bought it about 3 weeks ago so I don't know if that helps or not. The guy really screwed me, I sent him a pm and he replied back telling me try this and see if it works, I didn't, so I sent him 2 more pm's and never heard anything back.

I have a few interested in it
Guitar:
ESP LTD EC-1000 STBC

Bass:
Fender MIA Black/Maple Jazz 4 String
Ampeg B-40 4x10 Cab
Ampeg SVT3 Pro
Look up at the top of the thread list. There's a thread stickied there called good/bad trader thread. You can post something in there about it, you'll have to make sure you post what the guy's user name is. You could also try PMing the MOD of this forum, UtBDan.

I dont know if there's anything they can do about getting your money back or anything, but at least they can post his name as a bad trader so noone else does business with him. He'll also get banned from UG if he can't explain himself.
Quote by lefty_strat_str
Only buy guitars that have had their wood harvested from the north side of the tree, during the summer solstice, by virgin druids suffering from dwarfism. Next stupid question, please.