i saw the guitarist from lit playing a fender tele or esquire with spade inlays. does anybody have any info on it? model? picture? anything? i want one, but i can't find it anywhere.

thanx
Dirty Sanchez
Just a guess, but it was probably a custom shop model.
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
It's probably a custom shop model, or he had it done himself.

If you want something like that, goto a Fender Masterbuilt dealer and order one with a neck like that. It's gonna cost you, though.
Sent from my iPad.
Maybe you could get a neck like that from Warmoth. Expect to pay at least 250+ for a neck like that though.
i just thought that it might have been a discontinued model or something, so it would be hard to find one new. oh well. don't want it bad enough to pay custom shop price for it. thanx for the input guys
Dirty Sanchez
I think I remember seeing a Squire esquire with weird inlays but I don't remember its name
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by yeahyeah
I think I remember seeing a Squire esquire with weird inlays but I don't remember its name

i have a fender esquire with a scorpion inlay
Dirty Sanchez