Seems like not alot of UGers listen to KD/MF so theres not settings for them in the setting thread. Someone help me out please? Thanks in advance.

Edit: I use a 10W Traynor Studio Mate and a Line6 Uber Metal pedal if that helps.
Last edited by dx466 at Feb 16, 2007,
Not gonna happen with that.....you learn the songs and you can get it sounding good but you cannot jack their tone unless you get the equipment and the production. Some people think tone can just be replicated and this is not the case. Too many variables...you can get it to sound good though.
Thanks man. I'll just mess around with the settings. I see what you mean, their tone is different on certain tracks even within the same albums (Invisible Guests, Welcome Home on the "Them" album are different tone).
Quote by dx466
Thanks man. I'll just mess around with the settings. I see what you mean, their tone is different on certain tracks even within the same albums (Invisible Guests, Welcome Home on the "Them" album are different tone).

OH yeah...not to mention KD ALWAYS has bad assed guitar players.
I dunno why Andy is so underrated.. I liked Herb alot and Chris Estes when he was on bass..