Im thinking of different ways to mod my Single Coil strat and i dont want to cut my strat so are there any good single coil pickups for Punk/Pop punk?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
well you don't have to stick to single coils just because you're using a strat. There are some great single coil sized humbuckers, these fit into the same space as a normal single coil. My friend got some great ones a few weeks ago, they're made by Dan Armstrong, i don't know the exact make, great for punk though
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
You should probably get humbuckers for punk. Check out some dimarzios or some seymour duncans. Those should sound good. If you are hard core, get emgs. emg single coils are awesome too and theyre highoutput for single coils. good luck.
any specific models of SD i should look at?
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
You can get a stacked humbucker that fits in a single coil spacing. Dimarzio and Seymour Duncan make them. Duncan offer the Hot Rails and are probably one of their highest output pickups they make. This will give you more of a metal sound though. From the Duncan bunch, I've always like the Quarter Pound. This is a single coil pickup and of course has the 60 cycle hum, but it has a nice fat sound. I would use this for a nice grungy punk sound (if you can live with the hum).

Dimarzio makes stacked humbuckers as well but at the moment I can't remember their names. I believe they offer more versions for different sounds which may be your best bet. Malmsteen uses them for his strats. Check out their web site.

Personally, I have always like the Fender Lace Sensors in the red version. I have used them those for years and give a great round hot sound.

Bottom line is there are many, many great options for you without having to modify the body and pickguard of your strat.