Poll: Do u tell your gf that u love her?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do u tell your gf that u love her?
Yes
166 74%
No
56 25%
Voters: 223.
Page 1 of 3
what did u tell her? that u loved her or something?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Oh right, I thought he told her she was fat. That's grounds for murder right there.

Why the **** would you tell your girlfriend she is fat?
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
no he told her that he loved her, it says it on the poll
apparently your ex-gf is retarded..
Quote by ~SouthWillRise~
I told mine, she freaked out, and we broke up (on Valentine's Day). WTF.

Oh yeah....PWNED!!!
If i had one and i loved her, so sure.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I feel your pain man, i said it to a gf once and got broken up with for it!!!! You'd think i'd learn my lesson but no, i said it to another gf like a year l8r....she said 'thanks'...it was hilarious afterwards tho, we always laugh about her saying that!!!
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Apparently it's a matter of timing. If you've been in a relationship for some time, you should tell her you love her. If you're only beginning, she'll be all "OMG TEH PR3SSUR IS 2 MUCH!!1!1"

women...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
how long were you dating?
^the greatest guitarist in the world.

A_Perfect_Tool:
How in the **** do you manage that?

(in regard to my 0.01 gpa)
I guess the feeling wasn't mutual. She was using you for sex.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by cosmicsoul07
no he told her that he loved her, it says it on the poll
apparently your ex-gf is retarded..

She's retarded because she freaked when this guy told her that he LOVED her? No, you're retarded. ****, saying something like that is a pretty serious thing. If she doesn't feel the same way, I can see how she'd freak. And it's a little odd to continue dating someone who loves you but the feeling isn't mutual.

You people need to experience a real relationship.
Quote by Dobzilla
That's not cool. =\

dude i know..im just messin with him...that always sucks...the wierd thing is, my gf broke up with me cuz she said we were goin to fast and she was the one that said she loved me...we didnt even do anything...so i was like, wtf?
I SMELL BACON.
Music is a weapon. Use it wisely.

"So retire the ships, the final voyage was his ..."

Quote by kaktusnpoop (on Norma Jean)
I think they use Botch guitars tuned to drop Botch.
why would you tell them that???? thats like askin for marriage.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Were you like "hey, I have something to tell you... I love you." or were you like "K, c ya later, love you!"

Cuz if its the second one then wtf.
You need to wait a mounth or a little before u say that!

Be on valentines everyone says they love each other.

Well anyway.

She is a bitch....get over it.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
woah, i saw the edit button was just like, hey i can edit this loser's post! that's never happened before, and then im like, reading my own post....and now i think im dumb.
when im with you, there's nothing I wouldn't do, i just wanna be you're only one. im gasping out of straws, taken aback by what i saw that night before when we were all alone...
Quote by Archaon
She's retarded because she freaked when this guy told her that he LOVED her? No, you're retarded. ****, saying something like that is a pretty serious thing. If she doesn't feel the same way, I can see how she'd freak. And it's a little odd to continue dating someone who loves you but the feeling isn't mutual.

+1

Quote by Woogles
You need to wait a mounth or a little before u say that!

Yeah, or whenever you actually feel like you love her...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by TheClincher
dude i know..im just messin with him...that always sucks...the wierd thing is, my gf broke up with me cuz she said we were goin to fast and she was the one that said she loved me...we didnt even do anything...so i was like, wtf?

I know how you feel.

*man hug*
Quote by Archaon

That just don't make any sense. Why would she date him in the first place then and what the **** is wrong about saying that he loves her. And that is not a reason she had to break with him, just the opposite, a chance to make their relationship more serious. Conclusion: SHE is retarded
And what is a real relationship for you, when neither loves eachother? Cmmonn...
Quote by Twist of fate
Well if she broke up because of your affection then I doubt it'd ever work anyway

+1
my last 2 relationships were like that. those bitches were'nt ready for something serious. this feeling sucks hard, i know, i've been there before. if she dumped you for saying that - she's a bitch and you're lucky that she dumped you. i know it sounds odd and that you don't like to read this, but this breakup is your benefit. trust me, been there before.
anyways, i will never tell her that i love her seriously, until i feel that the relationship is going great. if i say "bye baby i love you" that's fine. but going to her and say "hey baby i love you" - it's 2 options: breakup or your relationship becomes better, that's from my experience.
strat player forever.
Last edited by GuitarBoy-IL at Feb 16, 2007,
Sorry to hear that man. Give her time and hope for the best. If that doesn't work, it's probably not worth pursuing. Good luck anyways.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Page 1 of 3