this is the collab between me and cnorthern!!
check it out !

cnorthern - acoustic +vocals
me - electric guitar

cnorthern iv'e played the eletric through the whole song

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=675660
My Stuff:

92' Epiphone Les Paul standard plus
V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
aph-1 alnico II pro pickups
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Last edited by slash_no_1 at Mar 24, 2007,
Totally awesome job on the lead dude. The solo was perfect. I love the tone of your guitar. How did you take my lead parts out of the recording? Now we just need a drummer and we'd have a really awesome cover. Great job again. That was a shytload of fun to do. Let me know if you have anything you want to collab on that I can help you with. I don't quite have the chops you do, but I play a pretty disciplined rhythm guitar and I can sing a little. I will be getting a drum program soon so this should be fun. Later.
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

"I see, you've been blinded by what you believe" Sully Erna
that's sure was fun for me to..
and the drum program is a good idea..
wanna try iris of ggd?
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
Innit...thanks for the crit. I am working today and tomorrow 11-11 so I won't be able to crit yours until Monday. But I will do it. I promise.

Slash.....I would be willing to try Iris. I have never played or sang that song so I would need to do some research on it. Again, I am working all weekend but I will look into it on Mon.

Cizz....thanks for the kind words....do you have anything that you would like me to crit???
Light is faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote by Scott3229
if i wanted to get brain washed and then throw all my money away, id go to church

ok dude.. if you have troubles with iris so pick one yourself, it dosent matter to me..
have fun at work
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
i don't really like the tone of the acoustic. the vocals are good. so is the lead guitar. overall, very mellow sounding.

thanks for the crit./
Too cool for a signature.
you cnorthern u are alive?

you got some really really good feedbacks from the peoples
in the forum from my country
they sayd you got a good voice and guitar skills

and they want more collabs from us!
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
LOL, yeah, I am still alive. I wish I could play guitar and sing all day and everyday. Thanks a lot for the feedback. I am actually working on "Hollow" by Godsmack. I am trying to convince my wife to sing it with me but she is hesitant about it. I listened to iris and I would be willing to give that a try. His voice gets pretty high in some spots so I may have to bring it down a little. I am off for the next 2 days so I will see what I can get done. What country are you from, btw? Too bad you don't live down the street, we could get together and jam!!

Quote by Scott3229

hehe, first about iris i think its gonna be really good becuse you have
a really speical voice
and yea its too bad im dont live down the street
im living in the country of no peace israel
but burn in canada original
My Stuff:

V-AMP2
peavey rage 158 15w
slash sw-95 wah pedal

My Soundclick
That. Was. Frickin'. AMAZING

Everything was perfect solo, vocals and acoustic.

That is seriously amazing.

Well done.