Yes, on a guitar website. stfu.
Okay.
In all seriousness, I think UG should make a drum tab section. There are almost no websites out there at all that have drum tabs on them. I vote that UG make a drum tab section, for people who want to learn to drum to a song without having to search a billion sites for the tab, and not being able to find it anyway because its all been shut down due to copyright infringement. Since, according to an anonymous source, UG is not based in the United States, thus is not affected by US laws on copyright and other matters related to this. So, in all, make a drum section.

Anybody with me?
-Nick
sigh...we have a whole forum dedicated to suggestions. Go do a search next time.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
It's easier to figure out things on drums by ear than on guitar, hence no need for a lot of drum tab sites. I play drums, drums tabs are too long, useless, complicated, and have no home on UG, simply put.
I like that idea, it would be a good idea to try and get more users on UG aswell.....oh and this should be in the Site Feekback forum by the way(people tend to get mighty pissed when you post in the wrong forums)
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
urrrr.... ultimate *GUITAR*
Quote by Jackolas
If I opened an Indian my slogan would be...

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
no. there have been so many drum tab threads recently, you don't even have to search, just go back a couple of pages. it's ultimate-guitar.com, not ultimate-whateveryoulike.com . if you really need a drum tab, google '[song name] drum tab' . there's enough standalone sites out there.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
yer its a good idea, ug is more of a general music site than just a guitar site now
guitar pro dude. best bet. you can get it free if you know where to look eh?
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
The Special Ed kid of the bass militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join

Quote by fourstringpunk
She looks like an STD vending machine.
This suggestion has been made DOZENS and DOZENS of times. Every single time, a mod replies no.

Use the search bar next time you think of a genius idea that you think has never been brought up before.
Im with Yawn on this one
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
What difference does it make that the website is called ultimate-guitar? Just because its originally dedicated to guitarists doesn't mean the website can't evolve.
How many guitar players does it take to change a light bulb?

Twelve. One to change the bulb and eleven to say they could do it better.
+1

a drum tab section?

but then their would be hordes of sweaty drummers joining up
you know, the kind that never stop playing while your trying to tune up
Quote by MySweetFracture
who needs drum tabs? Each Drum can only make one sound, figure it out by ear.

You're kidding, right?!
Great idea. Do you know how many "My penis is small " threads we'd have then? Oh, wait, nevermind. They wouldn't be able to figure out how to post. Plus, this site is for MUSICIANS, not drummers.