i had band practice today, and i found out that my new amp feeds back like a mother****er, can anyone suggest to me a good noisegate/noise supressor, i dont really have a price range.

thanks a lot.
That pisses me off so much at practises. It's probably that you're playing in a small room and standing to close to the amp...also maybe roll back some of the gain if you can orreduce the level if you're using a pedal. The main thing is to stand as far away from the amp as possible and try not to face towards it
MIA Fender Strat
Yamaha FG-450S
Crafter 12 string
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Vox AC30CC2
Epi Valve Junior
Fulltone Clyde
Danelectro Free Speech
T.C. Electronic Vintage Dual Distortion
Boss MIJ GE-7 (c1987)
Boss TU2
MXR Phase 90
Artec delay
Rocktron hush pedal if the ISP is to pricey for you. Amazing noise reducer (not a stuipd gate like the boss pedal).
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
Quote by bonchie1
Rocktron hush pedal if the ISP is to pricey for you. Amazing noise reducer (not a stuipd gate like the boss pedal).

I own that pedal, maybe I got a faulty one, but mine ads distortion to my signal. I don't use it
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
Quote by bonchie1

i've used a boss noise gate at heaps of gigs and never had a problem with it.
My Rig.
Custom guitar with:
Hotrails (bridge), Cool Rails (neck)
Yamaha RGX 310 with Bareknukle Pickup.
AMP
CRISP 30w custom built amp
PEDALS
Chorus, Distortion, Noise gate, OS-2 and TU-2
Quote by phatsack
I own that pedal, maybe I got a faulty one, but mine ads distortion to my signal. I don't use it

Maybe. Mine does distort when the battery gets low. Maybe thats the problem. But with a fresh battery I can play 4-5 hours with it working perfect. A batterry every 2 or 3 gigs isn't bad at all.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
ISP Decimator
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
And i will add yet another vote for the decimator. It is phenomenal i use two in my rig. Soon to be replaced by the ISP Rack
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join