Do any of you UGers smoke? If so, discuss general stuff about them here, eg Fav brand, whatever.

Anyway, I consider myself a very mild smoker. I smoke at parties and stuff, and i buy a packet a month or something. I prefer Marlobor Lights, although any good rolling tobacco is way better, i cant make any in the wind. :/.

And i've quitted since a week, cos of my girlfriend, but theres no difference at all, probably cos I didn't smoke that much anyway.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
Last edited by Welsh Guitar at Feb 16, 2007,
Quote by Welsh Guitar

And i've quitted since a week, cos of my girlfriend, but theres no difference at ll, probably cos I didn't smoke that much anyway.

WTF?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
I don't smoke, hate the taste, hate the smell.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
You quit because of your girlfriend?

Now you know smoking makes you impetant.
ಥ_ಥ
Embassy number one's. Beautiful. 'cept I was thinking of quitting, only reaching about 3 a day now so it seems pretty pointless smoking at all.

Also like Welsh Guitar my gf doesn't smoke and it's quite obvious that she'd rather kiss a guy that doesn't smell like an ashtray.
marborol menthol best ever. love the taste. really smooth and delicous. im enjoying it right now
hm, yeah i've cut back on smoking. i've called myself a social smoker, parliament menthol lights, marlboro lights and a some weed. can't beat it.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
I don't smoke. I've tried a couple because my gf did (i know, stupid reason) and i decided i hated it. lol.

but i got her to quit. now we stick to weed.
Nikolas
Quote by Highvoltage45
WTF?

What don't you understand?
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
^ You've quitted since a week? there's no difference at II?
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
HEY ?!??! I was going to make this thread !!

Anyway I've been smoking for 2.5 years on average 1 pack a day, in some occasions I reach 2 but only when clubbing and stuff (I know, I'm dying).
BUT.. I've been really seriously considering to quit it lately.. It's just so much waste of money and what do we get? black lungs... It's hard though to quit..
As for brand, Marlboro Lights and maybe sometimes rolling Old Holborn.
i used to smoke john player specials but i moved on to roll-ups cuz its cheap on the budgy. i smoke drum gold now
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
Marllboro reds or amber leaf for me. im trying to quit tho
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by Highvoltage45
^ You've quitted since a week? there's no difference at II?

What I meant was I don't get any cravings or anything, since I didn't smoke that much anyway.
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410
i love the headspins you get after. and the feeling in your throat when you swallow in air after you the smoke in there.
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Roll my own. Amber Leaf. Two, three a day, max.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Marlboro Reds, It takes me an average of two months to go through a pack, very infrequent smoker.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468

your so funny
Epiphone les paul custom
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by CyAC
HEY ?!??! I was going to make this thread !!

Anyway I've been smoking for 2.5 years on average 1 pack a day, in some occasions I reach 2 but only when clubbing and stuff (I know, I'm dying).
BUT.. I've been really seriously considering to quit it lately.. It's just so much waste of money and what do we get? black lungs... It's hard though to quit..
As for brand, Marlboro Lights and maybe sometimes rolling Old Holborn.

how dare you go for old holborn, that is the worst, but it might be a greek/cypriot thing. because my dad and all his friends smoke old holborn

for me its either, cutters chioce,amber leaf or golden virgina
marlboro reds or blends (28) all the way.

damn, i want a smoke now...but i cba to find my shoes and go outside.

hmph.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by suicideangel_2
how dare you go for old holborn, that is the worst, but it might be a greek/cypriot thing. because my dad and all his friends smoke old holborn

for me its either, cutters chioce,amber leaf or golden virgina

Old holborn is the most popular rolling tobacco here (the yellow one). I really can't smoke any other tobacco, they're discusting.. Well maybe golden virginia, but when it's about buying tobacco (mostly when I'm broke) it's always old holborn.
ooft, im infrequent...but i get cravings after a while...im just too lazy to buy my own...
pall mall
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"
-Emiliano Zapata
I don't really like smoke.

But I do own a tobacco pipe, which I quite like to place in my mouth when I sit by the fire with my robe...

I'm sophisticated like that.
whats old holborn like, ive never tried it?
Epiphone les paul custom
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
^LOL you mean about taste, smell?? If so how the heck could anyone explain you that ?
The only thing I can tell you is that it's not as dry as other tobaccos.
Quote by trio fan
your so funny

Explain, please?

I laugh because someone asking if anyone smokes on UG is like someone walking into a church and asking if God exists.

lolz u stupid
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
i got caught today but the adminstrator gave all 4 of us a break and let us go that would have been a hundred dollar fine
Haven't been smoking all that long . . . lil over i year i think. Started on Marbreds (hip way to say Marlboro Reds in my area), me and this girl used to smoke those all the time . . . then we had our differences and started on Camel Lights few months ago, changed my hair color and all that to . . . i'm weird like that. More of a chewer than a smoker though, been chewing longer than smoke . . . i switch on and off . . . been chewing a lot more lately. The thing to chew is Grizzly Fine Cut Wintergreen, lots of people hate it but it's the only thing that does justice for a feeling, other than smoking a newport menthol real fast.

By the way, anyone live in South Dakota or any other state that had the tobacco tax raise up more a dollar a pack. I'm paying nearly 5 dollars for a pack of cammy's, luckily i live like 7 miles from Iowa.
Guitar Related Products
Schecter Omen-6
Digitech Grunge Distortion Pedal
Peavey Rage-158 15w Amp

Member of Kurt Cobain>shredding club P.M. eldanny to join.
im sorry dude, i thought you were laughing becouse we are smokers. i dont want to start anything
Epiphone les paul custom
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Explain, please?

I laugh because someone asking if anyone smokes on UG is like someone walking into a church and asking if God exists.

lolz u stupid

what do you smoke?
Epiphone les paul custom
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
Nicotine is like a kajillion more times addictive than stuff like weed. I think hepetitis or something causes a person to lose a taste for cigarettes. =0
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
i do smoke, and i've been trying to quit smoking for the last 2 months, i can do it yet, any help will be aprecciated
Quote by trio fan
what do you smoke?

He smokes pole.

I smoke when I drink... which is often.

EDIT: To the guy above me... replace smoking with a different habit. Or, do the math... figure out how much you spend a year on smokes... when you realize you could buy a used car for that amount, well... you'll freak out and stop.
from.lashes.to.ashes || from.lust.to.dust
I smoke every once in a while (not as much as I used to).

I prefer Marlboro Reds or Salem Blacks.
hai guize join mah gr00pz plz kthx:

I don't smoke I find it pretty pointless, smoking doesn't smell too bad when its in open air but the after smell is horrible, how it gets in clothes and stuff.